PDA

View Full Version : Watch tv anywhere

andypaul
23rd November 2007, 19:19
Mates have been telling me this is the business so if you really need to watch uk TV while in phill or viceversa.

But you need a puka broadband link.

http://www.slingmedia.com/go/slingbox.html

Think i can live without one but the missus in a few years might want one so she can watch wowowweee wherever she is:rolleyes:

kimmi
24th November 2007, 04:25
thanks for the link Andy, I will share it with my fiance since I want to watch wowowee also when I get there..:)

andypaul
24th November 2007, 11:57
Mates who have far to much money and love to find useless ways to spend it even have it so they can stream to their phones. Which i guess in a few years means eat bulga, can be watched while shopping in bond street my wife will be in heaven:NoNo:

Those who move to phill will be able to get a realtive or friend in the Uk to stream a football match or whatever floats their boat if not shown on star for example.

chino
29th December 2007, 01:01
for footie you may as well just get S sports, if you want all TV you need a good link @ both sides so i think this would not work too well in the philippines

andypaul
29th December 2007, 11:10
for footie you may as well just get S sports, if you want all TV you need a good link @ both sides so i think this would not work too well in the philippines

Trust me i would get a fixed line fitted in phill if needed as star sports although it shows the football doesn't have football first and motd which are vital in my book.