PDA

View Full Version : What's your opinion?

Michael Parnham
20th March 2015, 08:29
What's your opinion regarding Amanda Knox?

Ako Si Jamie
20th March 2015, 09:19
I believe that's the one who was accused of the Kurcher girl murder in Italy, right?

Pretty sure she had something to do with her death. I don't think she's innocent.

grahamw48
20th March 2015, 09:27
I just remember thinking what a seedy and tawdry bunch of people were involved and being grateful that I didn't have daughters to worry about in this world today. :NoNo:

Michael Parnham
20th March 2015, 13:20
I think she's totally innocent! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

johncar54
21st March 2015, 08:11
'I think' no one outside the investigation has a clue, and that any random guess is probably as useless as any other random guess, and any guess whatsoever is based upon what media source one gets their info from and one’s personal irrational prejudices. Sorry if I sound a little negative. I would probably say the same if I was asked if I believed ghosts or fairies exist.

Michael Parnham
21st March 2015, 08:28
'I think' no one outside the investigation has a clue, and that any random guess is probably as useless as any other random guess, and any guess whatsoever is based upon what media source one gets their info from and one’s personal irrational prejudices. Sorry if I sound a little negative. I would probably say the same if I was asked if I believed ghosts or fairies exist.

Thank you for your comment John, hope a few more follow from other members! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
21st March 2015, 12:01

That includes the jurors I guess!

joebloggs
21st March 2015, 13:05
Talking about murder and a jury .. the murder case involving Jodi Arias carries on - surely she should not have been on the jury :doh

Juror who saved Jodi Arias' from execution defends herself and tells how she receives death threats for being the single vote against sentencing her to death

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2997323/Juror-saved-Jodi-Arias-life-speaks-receives-death-threats-single-no-vote-boyfriend-killer-s-death-penalty-trial.html#ixzz3V1MkCaKG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Michael Parnham
23rd March 2015, 17:03
Claudia Lawrence killer found, hope they've got it right at last!:Erm:

grahamw48
24th March 2015, 13:51
I used to live 100 yards from her house...when I was 21.

Michael Parnham
28th March 2015, 09:01
Amanda Knox acquitted, great news as far as I'm concerned, always thought she was an innocent party. It would be nice if she can put this tragic incident behind her and get on with her life!

Ako Si Jamie
28th March 2015, 09:43
Let's not forget it was Knox who accused an innocent man for the murder landing him in jail for a time.

johncar54
28th March 2015, 10:33
Let's not forget it was Knox who accused an innocent man for the murder landing him in jail for a time.

Let's not forget a jury finds a person guilty or not guilty 'according to the evidence'. An acquital does not prove they are innocent, only that the jury were not convinced the case was proved.

And anyone who has experience of what goes on in the jury room, knows that a just verdict often is a matter of chance.

Ako Si Jamie
29th March 2015, 19:56
Let's not forget a jury finds a person guilty or not guilty 'according to the evidence'. An acquital does not prove they are innocent, only that the jury were not convinced the case was proved.

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Like I said before, I don't think she's completely innocent.