PDA

View Full Version : Racism in schools

Pauldo
23rd January 2006, 19:43
My daughter has been a bit obnoxious to my wifes mum, who recently came over to live with us. So, we sat her down the other day to find out just what the problem is. She reluctantly tells us it is "because the mum in law is black", and that "black people aren't as good as white people"! My daughter is half Filipino, but as white as the driven snow, you wouldn't believe there was anything Filipino in her if you didn't know her mum.

It turns out one of her classmate 'friends' at school has been telling her all about this white and black skin thing. I've been down there today to ask the head master if he can get to the bottom of it. My daughter is just four years old!

I can't believe the indoctrination could start so young. Somebody (the parent??) must also be telling the other little girl all this stuff for her to pass it on to my young 'un.

It's a sad sick world :cwm23:

Admin
23rd January 2006, 20:59
It all stems from lack of education, but it is the parents to blame, not the school. Parents seem to think it is the schools responsibilty to educate everything to them these days.

A friend of ours liitle girl was being bullied at school, problem is you don't mess with this mate, he went into the school and pinned the headmaster against the wall. Strange that she's never been bullied since :)

milly
12th November 2006, 19:19
children as young as four notice 'otherness' and will comment, and it can just be a response to it.

bilbo545454
21st January 2007, 01:52
Hello I am gay

KeithD
21st January 2007, 10:42
Hello I am gay
Bummer :NoNo:

joebloggs
21st January 2007, 15:52
ranting about racism, what a load of !"$%^^&&, we all have our own predujices, Why all the fuss about big brother, calling jade a racist, that gal is sure dum, stupid and ignorant as she is. I watched harry hill's tv burp the other night, i only saw part of it , but he was dancing inside a corner shop with brown make up on his face, i think he was taking the :censored: out of dev the indian guy who owned the corner shop, also just watched a bit of american idol, cowell just called a tall black girl a 'giraffe'. whats the difference btw racism and this, and why is racism such a big and wrong thing, when its ok to insult people with red hair, tall, small, fat, thin, bald people, the list is endless, why even Manc's dont like Scousers ! sorry keith.. ! :furious3:

when me, the wife, and 3 kids go out (my step daughter looks chinese, my step son looks filipino, and our bb looks any other whitey bb.) we get funny looks,. and it dont bother me one bit..

so everyone put your racism in the same dustbin as all other predujices, racism is just the same, no worse, no better than other predujices.

from a left handed, tall, britiish, parents where from lithuania with a funny surname no one else can pronounce or spell right, manc veggie.....

KeithD
21st January 2007, 19:02
I hate English speaking whites :Erm:

Rob hates English speaking English in Wales :D

My sister just hates everyone :icon_lol:

joebloggs
21st January 2007, 19:16
hmm i wonder if ROB has learn't Tag, if he has why ? when he dont like the english speaking english in his country, does he speak english in the philippines? or does he refuse to speak his mother language :furious3: also has he made his wife learn welsh !!:omg: i dont think welsh would go down so well in the phlippines..

only joking... :Help1:

walesrob
21st January 2007, 21:30
I hate English speaking whites :Erm:

Rob hates English speaking English in Wales :D

My sister just hates everyone :icon_lol:

Keith, you don't know me at all :) Mochyn bach :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
21st January 2007, 21:33
Keith, you don't know me at all

:Erm:

That's not what you said the other night darling :Sex:

Muchenglabach!!!

:omg:

walesrob
21st January 2007, 21:33
hmm i wonder if ROB has learn't Tag, if he has why ? when he dont like the english speaking english in his country, does he speak english in the philippines? or does he refuse to speak his mother language :furious3: also has he made his wife learn welsh !!:omg: i dont think welsh would go down so well in the phlippines..

only joking... :Help1:

Tell you what, any taxi driver that tries to rip me or Elsa off in Manila, we will use some choice Welsh swear words. Even better when you hassled by street kids in Phils., I just start babbling on in Welsh, they soon leave us alone :icon_lol:

joebloggs
21st January 2007, 21:57
yes Rob, I know what you mean, my wife usually gets the taxi, she asks how much it be, and she gives me a shout, and a jump out from hiding and get in the taxi. the taxi drivers face always goes into shock, as he knows he missed his chance of trying to charge EXTRA php.

also my and my wife and kids will be moving to pinoyland in a few years time, when I've paid my debts off and saved some money up !! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
21st January 2007, 22:05
....I just start babbling.....
Nothing new there then :icon_lol: