PDA

View Full Version : Operation Doublet grooming gang

Tawi2
2nd March 2015, 19:48
10 men arrested - 9 of Pakistani/Bangladeshi origin - the 10th sounds like a British national. All are charged with child rape and sexual offences in the north-west of England. When will this ever end? :NoNo:

andy222
2nd March 2015, 22:24
When the punishment fits the crime. :wink:

Dedworth
2nd March 2015, 23:47
Scum of the earth :cwm23:

This is an interesting common sense article I've kept from 2013 - I've highlighted a couple of bits I find very relevant :-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10060570/Oxford-grooming-gang-We-will-regret-ignoring-Asian-thugs-who-target-white-girls.html

Update March 2015 - Sara Thornton the TVP Chief Constable has in recent months moved further up the greasy pole and now heads up the National Police Chiefs' Council (NPCC), a newly created association representing senior police officers. The council boss whose staff failed scores of girls abused by a sex grooming gang is in line for a payoff worth nearly £600,000.The bumper redundancy package for Joanna Simons has been drawn up on the eve of a scathing report into the paedophile scandal.Officials insist the 55-year-old chief executive is leaving Oxfordshire County Council for cost-cutting reasons. But there is anger from victims that the deal will allow Miss Simons to dodge any blame.