PDA

View Full Version : TB Screening successful 5 mins., walking distance from Hotel.

Ann1984
24th February 2015, 15:08
Just to share my happiness today. I have had TB screening with my daughter this morning and the results are Normal. And it is great too close to my hotel. Tomorrow is my appointment to VFS. I book VIP just to make sure everything will ok. It's cost 5k for 2 applicants.

Will posted soon the result.

Anna

andy222
24th February 2015, 16:49
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
25th February 2015, 00:42
Glad to know the TB test was clear.
Onwards and upwards :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann1984
25th February 2015, 07:15
Glad to know the TB test was clear.
Onwards and upwards :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks a lot Peter!������ few words I say... You are one of a kind person! You did help a lot here who struggling of their visas application and I one of them.

It's grate I found this website. If not maybe I will hiring an agent just to have a visa successful and pay a lots of ££££s.:cwm25:

Been VFS centre this morning lots of VIPs applicant an average of them are hiring an agent.

Anne2014
25th February 2015, 09:32
Well done Ann1984. Can't wait to hear your success story. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
25th February 2015, 11:50
Thanks a lot Peter!������ few words I say... You are one of a kind person! You did help a lot here who struggling of their visas application and I one of them.

It's grate I found this website. If not maybe I will hiring an agent just to have a visa successful and pay a lots of ££££s.:cwm25:

Been VFS centre this morning lots of VIPs applicant an average of them are hiring an agent.

All here will be waiting with fingers crossed for your speedy and positive outcome.
Try not to get too stressed during the silent waiting period. It's difficult but nothing you can do now just stay positive.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann1984
25th February 2015, 12:32
Yes thank you Peter for always giving us positive advices here on this forum. I will do what you told me. I am a positive thinker too!