PDA

View Full Version : This will be interesting

jonnijon
23rd February 2015, 02:34
It seems at some time DWP will send out "Life Forms" to see if you are still alive :yikes: and entitled to your pension. You have to fill in the form add a photo get the photo authenticated from the list of people you used for your passport. The authenticator must hold a British, Irish, American, or EU passport.
This could be fun over here :Erm::Cuckoo::icon_lol:
EDIT, another page says authenticator does not need a passport

Terpe
23rd February 2015, 04:47
On one of my private pensions I've been doing this for close on 10 years already.
Just need to have my declaration witnessed by a professional though and that's it.

I seem to remember my dad getting a similar form some years ago.

Is this an ammendment to the existing requirement or a completely new requirement ?
Do you have a link ?

jonnijon
23rd February 2015, 12:31
On one of my private pensions I've been doing this for close on 10 years already.
Just need to have my declaration witnessed by a professional though and that's it.

I seem to remember my dad getting a similar form some years ago.

Is this an ammendment to the existing requirement or a completely new requirement ?
Do you have a link ?
https://www.gov.uk/state-pension-if-you-retire-abroad

Terpe
23rd February 2015, 14:24
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
23rd February 2015, 17:13
It seems at some time DWP will send out "Life Forms" to see if you are still alive :yikes: and entitled to your pension. You have to fill in the form add a photo get the photo authenticated from the list of people you used for your passport. Check the list of people who can witness a life certificate.
i missunderstood when i first read, and scratched my head:Erm: wondering if i could remember who signed my passport phot:icon_lol:
This is the same as the list not the list of people you used for your passport

Dedworth
23rd February 2015, 17:20
It seems at some time DWP will send out "Life Forms" to see if you are still alive :yikes: and entitled to your pension. You have to fill in the form add a photo get the photo authenticated from the list of people you used for your passport. The authenticator must hold a British, Irish, American, or EU passport.
This could be fun over here :Erm::Cuckoo::icon_lol:
EDIT, another page says authenticator does not need a passport

I wonder how many state pensions/benefits are being paid out in the sub continent to persons long deceased :Erm: With serial fraudsters like there are in that part of the world I'd make 'em turn up in person at the embassy for authentication