PDA

View Full Version : PM Notice

KeithD
22nd November 2007, 11:06
Due to abuse of the PM system by a former banned member of this forum, we have had no choice but to prevent all but Respected Members from using the PM facility.

This is not a decision we have taken lightly as it will effect many of you, but we cannot sustain a high number of complaints about the same problem without taking action.

Most of you will know who is responsible, and goes to show that one person can ruin it for the majority.

KeithD
22nd November 2007, 11:19
You can also thank the abusers of the Rep system for it having to be adjusted to make it more difficult to increase rep by just passing it to each other in an inner circle.

Some people must think I am stupid and blind. :NoNo: The scripts on my server give me more details about you, than the government and police have on you. (but at least I will not post it!!!).

REMEMBER: This is a FREE service that costs me £100's a year to run. I will close it down if the abuse continues.

joebloggs
22nd November 2007, 11:43
abusing the rep system :yikes:, how low can people go :NoNo:, what next :cwm24:

i've justed noticed !!! :omg::omg: mines fallen to 13 !! you monkey's can someone either give me some rep or take some off me, i don't like number 13 :rolleyes: