PDA

View Full Version : Tv adverts

stevewool
21st February 2015, 16:52
Is it me, or are you fed up too with all the tv adverts saying if you do this for more then a week or that for the same time, you may have Cancer?

Yes, its very frightening, and I do feel sorry for anyone who may be living with it, but it's rammed down your throat - plus adverts for sending money to help other countries too. Again, it's a sad world, but I don't want to come home and see how horrible the world is.

It's like watching Eastenders the tv adverts are. Sorry to moan about this, and - before anyone gets on their high horse - I do give to lots of charities, but not every blinkin' one!

Michael Parnham
21st February 2015, 18:10
You're not alone in complaining about adverts. To me, they just ruin a decent programme. I try to stick with BBC whenever possible! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
22nd February 2015, 00:50
I've noticed that sometimes here in Philippines the same advert gets repeated back-to-back.

Groundhog Day :wink:

mickcant
22nd February 2015, 08:39
I record all programmes I want to watch then skip through the ads.
Mick. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
22nd February 2015, 10:50
You're not alone in complaining about adverts. To me, they just ruin a decent programme. I try to stick with BBC whenever possible! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:iagree:, Michael ... they do and hence films in particular rarely resume where they left off!