PDA

View Full Version : Wembley.......

aromulus
21st November 2007, 21:38
It isn't half time yet, and England is managing to lose the plot quite easily and without the Referee's extra help.:action-smiley-081:

That lifeline of a draw (Russia-Israel) last week, is going to waste, to me the English players don't seem too interested in going anywhere. :Erm:

And for all the thought that I gave the subject, I still cannot understand why Mac Laren got to manage the Team.:cwm23:

If England doesn't qualify, the only loosers will be the booze suppliers to the WAGS in Switzerland and Austria.
They are the innocent parties in this debacle disguised as football.:NoNo:

Oh well, there is still the other half.... Miracles do happen.... :Brick:

The pink pigs have been watered, fed and on the runway ready for take off......:xxgrinning--00xx3:

walesrob
21st November 2007, 21:41
The pink pigs have been watered, fed and on the runway ready for take off......:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Shame they aint going anywhere tonight :D

LadyJ
21st November 2007, 21:43
Anyone who wants to bet for tonights game?:D

aromulus
21st November 2007, 21:46
Shame they aint going anywhere tonight :D

Shhhhhhh..... don't be too loud....

There is still time for a 3rd....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
21st November 2007, 22:00
To:
Mr McLaren
Barbados Hotel
Bahamas

Letter contains: P45

walesrob
21st November 2007, 22:04
To:
Mr McLaren
Barbados Hotel
Bahamas

Letter contains: P45

I heard Morissons are looking for checkout staff :D

Alan
21st November 2007, 22:11
I hear we have quite a good England Knitting team. COME ON YOU STITCHES!!!

Al.:)

LadyJ
21st November 2007, 22:25
Wooohoooo!! England scored!!! 2-2

Go England! Go England!

:xxsmilie_fussball::Britain:[

baboyako
21st November 2007, 22:27
http://people.timezone.com/mdisher/antiquorum/powrolex/9Rol.jpg

LadyJ
21st November 2007, 22:51
:NoNo: Deymn England lost..

baboyako
21st November 2007, 22:59
:xxsmilie_fussball::ARsurrender:

andypaul
21st November 2007, 23:17
Im an england fan but i feel this was the kick up the ass the FA, players and the whole english football setup needed.

As a football fan really enjoyed some of the football played shame it was by the wrong team.

Although both teams had to play on the surface i feel England could have been more disadvantaged by the terrible condtion of the pitch. How stupid to let an american football game be played on the pitch a few weeks before, the F.A own the stadium made a few quid from the american football and now its played its part in losing millions.

Alan
21st November 2007, 23:22
Complete and utter disgrace. Crouchie was the only one who played tonight. Will just have to watch us lose the test matches next Summer now.:ARsurrender:

aromulus
22nd November 2007, 00:21
Complete and utter disgrace. Crouchie was the only one who played tonight. Will just have to watch us lose the test matches next Summer now.:ARsurrender:

Look at the bright side....

No bad press about English fans going berserk on cheap lager....:D

And no WAGS strutting around as if they own the place....:icon_lol:

Alan
22nd November 2007, 00:36
Look at the bright side....

No bad press about English fans going berserk on cheap lager....:D

And no WAGS strutting around as if they own the place....:icon_lol:

VERY true Dom - very true. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ginapeterb
22nd November 2007, 09:15
A National Humiliation of all time.

Well I have to say, it was the usual debacle and probably the worst night in English football ever seen in a competitive match, we were given so many lifelines it was incredible.

And sadly, after Crouchy's superb goal, our defence was so crap, we did not deserve to qualify.

Most people agree on one thing, England played themselves out of the tournament and did not deserve to be going to the European finals in Austria, its back to the drawing board again at the FA.

Personally, I don't think I have ever had to sit through such a depressing sporting performance in all the years I have watched England, I was ashamed last night, and to make matters worse, one of my friends who lives in London is a Croatian, how do you think I will get through work today with his "I told you so's ringing in my ears" just get today over with please !

And the Pitch and the stadium of all stadiums was a total disgrace !, 757 Million for a stadium that doesn't have a roof for wet weather like the millenium stadium in Robs neck of the woods.

what a national disgrace !

aromulus
22nd November 2007, 09:53
It was bound to happen sooner or later.

Italy never qualified for Europe in 1984, after winning the world Cup in 1982.
That was because the players were way too overconfident and performed like a pub team during the course of the tournament.

The then manager was nearly crucified, never mind the bad press, and character assassination, he received real death threats, to the point where for a while he had to have police protection.

The England squad needs a good kick up the proverbial :butthead:, and be shown how to work as a team, leaving the money grabbing, attention seeking primadonna attitudes out of the playing fields and training grounds.

Mac Laren was never the man for the job, and in all honesty I cannot see a home grown manager worth much.:NoNo:

Enter Jose Mourinho......:xxgrinning--00xx3:

And yes, the pitch was atrocious, even Wrexham's Racecourse is better kept.

Peanutz
22nd November 2007, 10:07
I agree with you Aromulus, they really played rubbish last night. There was no team and the play was very poor. They really need a nice kick in the :butthead:.

Mac Laren should be crucified!!! He can't command a team nor even make a team.:NoNo:

LadyJ
22nd November 2007, 10:30
Sky sources understand that England manager Steve McClaren has been sacked after England's failure to qualify for the Euro 2008 competition.

The FA Board has held an emergency meeting in London's Soho Square.

His fate was sealed at Wembley last night when England lost 2-3 to Croatia, despite having hit back from a two goals deficit.

England had needed just one point from the match to qualify.:cwm3:

Alan
22nd November 2007, 10:42
Yes - he's gone thank goodness!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Now, what about some ideas for the next one?

I'm with Dom - I vote for Mourinho - with the magnificent Alan Shearer as his understudy.

jimeve
22nd November 2007, 12:34
Bad manager, bad players, bad F.A setup.
Croatia much better team, England deserved what they got, zilch. :angry:

ervenescence
22nd November 2007, 17:42
Bad manager, bad players, bad F.A setup.
Croatia much better team, England deserved what they got, zilch. :angry:

Agree
Croatia is a better team.
And I believe Croatian players has got low wages compare to sloppy England players.
And to put an inexperience keeper was such a joke.:doh

KeithD
22nd November 2007, 17:47
JOSE for manager :Hellooo: .......Put the F back in football..........(FUN not F:censored: as under Mclown:D )