PDA

View Full Version : An Irish Wife

Pepe n Pilar
21st November 2007, 15:49
This was sent in by Kathy W. Thanks for the laugh!
Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had set their new wives straight on their domestic duties.
The first man had married a woman from Italy and boasted that he had told his wife she was to do all the dishes and house cleaning that needed to be done. He said that it took a couple days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.
The second man had married a woman from France. He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, all the dishes, and the cooking. He told them that the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a delicious dinner on the. table.
The third man had married an Irish girl. He boasted that he told her his house was to be cleaned, the dishes washed, the cooking done and the laundry washed. And this was all entirely her responsibility. He said the first day he didn't see anything and the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day some of the swelling had gone down so he could see a little out of his left eye!

bigtombowski
21st November 2007, 15:54
very good

(laughs from BELFAST) lol

Alan
21st November 2007, 20:36
Thanks Shelly - I LIKE that one. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Did you see The Sea - Part 1 that I posted yesterday?

It's in the humour section.

Al.:)

kimmi
22nd November 2007, 02:33
it was a great one sis shelly..:)

goodluck on ur application..

Pepe n Pilar
22nd November 2007, 07:58
Yes Prof. Allan i read it. It's a nice post again....:)

Thanks Sis Kimmi...

love8888
22nd November 2007, 12:39
This was sent in by Kathy W. Thanks for the laugh!
Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had set their new wives straight on their domestic duties.
The first man had married a woman from Italy and boasted that he had told his wife she was to do all the dishes and house cleaning that needed to be done. He said that it took a couple days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.
The second man had married a woman from France. He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, all the dishes, and the cooking. He told them that the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a delicious dinner on the. table.
The third man had married an Irish girl. He boasted that he told her his house was to be cleaned, the dishes washed, the cooking done and the laundry washed. And this was all entirely her responsibility. He said the first day he didn't see anything and the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day some of the swelling had gone down so he could see a little out of his left eye!

Excellent post but does it a carbon copy from the other website or someone carbon copy it from you?

purplebutterfly
22nd November 2007, 14:47
good one it'sme. keep going. :D

joebloggs
22nd November 2007, 14:57
i think my wife must have some Italian blood in her :cwm3::Cuckoo:

Pepe n Pilar
22nd November 2007, 15:36
Thanks Purplebutterfly..