PDA

View Full Version : On this evidence Chelski should be banned from all European competitions for 5 years

andy222
18th February 2015, 15:15
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31514168

Disgusting! Even Man U fans wouldn't do that.

Dedworth
18th February 2015, 15:23
Deplorable incident but nothing to do with football.

Did the French Police make any arrests Andy ? Racist behaviour doesn't appear unusual in Paris

What is he doing here Mommy? Doesn't he know he will be killed?' Shocking hidden camera footage shows Jew being spat at, called a 'dog' and threatened as he walks the streets of Paris

Zvika Klein, from Jewish news outlet NRG, silently walked for ten hours
The NRG reporter wore a kippah on his head and a tzitzit (ritual tassels)
Clip shows antisemitism is rife in city as he is intimidated and even spat at
Comes as Israeli Prime Minister says Europe is no longer safe for Jews

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2956040/Journalist-puts-Jewish-skullcap-walks-streets-Paris-filmed-hidden-camera-safe-streets-are.html#ixzz3S6fOU6DG

andy222
18th February 2015, 15:29
As usual Ded, most of what you say has got nothing to do with this incident. As for having nothing to do with football, they were Chelsea fans. Clubs in the past have received bans because of fans' bad behaviour - and this is no different. They are a disgrace to English football.

Dedworth
18th February 2015, 15:37
My reply has everything to do with this incident.

As is usual if they can ID them the club will ban them and perhaps the French Police will issue a European Arrest Warrant

andy222
18th February 2015, 15:40
A ban from Chelsea Football Club is not enough. They were representing their club. We will see what FIFA has to say.

Dedworth
18th February 2015, 16:04
I wouldn't hold your breath

andy222
18th February 2015, 16:09
Chelsea fans refuse to let black passenger on Paris Metro train on their way to the Champion's League tie with PSG and sing: 'We're racist, we're racist and that's the way we like it'

Quoted from your beloved Daily Snail.:biggrin:

les_taxi
18th February 2015, 17:46
It's a horrible incident but why should the genuine fans suffer - I saw Liverpool fans chucking stuff at the Man Utd players recently when we whooped 'em.

You ban the guilty fans not punish the club :doh

joebloggs
18th February 2015, 19:42
It's a horrible incident but why should the genuine fans suffer-I saw liverpool fans chucking stuff at the Man utd players recently when we whooped em.
You ban the guilty fans not punish the club:doh

If it was United fans Les, you know Dedworth would be saying the opposite :icon_lol:

gm47
20th February 2015, 21:42
As much as I dislike Chelsea, as I always say I support my team and whoever is playing Chelsea.
But this is a social problem, how can you blame a football team for something that happens on the metro.
All they can do is if the guilty people are caught they can only ban them from the ground, even that is difficult.

But if they get grief because of it, I won't lose any sleep over it - but I think it would be unfair!