PDA

View Full Version : I've been busy....

Admin
20th January 2006, 22:38
...doing a few more sites. These are to earn a few quid to pay for the running costs, I'm publishing them here just so the search bots will pick them up.

www.asiandating4u.com (http://www.asiandating4u.com)

www.asiansingle4u.com (http://www.asiansingle4u.com)

Pauldo
21st January 2006, 00:12
Originally posted by admin@Jan 20 2006, 10:38 PM
These are to earn a few quid to pay for the running costs,

Quoted post

Er, if you didn't open them there would be no running costs :CompBuster:

:ARsurrender:

Admin
21st January 2006, 10:45
Originally posted by Pauldo@Jan 20 2006, 11:12 PM
Er, if you didn't open them there would be no running costs :CompBuster:

:ARsurrender:

Quoted post

:Erm: Win2Win Racing pays for this site, so it's about time the dating funded itself. As I have my own server I can run as many sites as I want. I already have over 50 domain names ready for the projects to complete.....watch out Mr Google...I'm coming for ya :D

ginapeterb
24th January 2006, 21:50
Originally posted by admin@Jan 21 2006, 09:45 AM
:Erm: Win2Win Racing pays for this site, so it's about time the dating funded itself. As I have my own server I can run as many sites as I want. I already have over 50 domain names ready for the projects to complete.....watch out Mr Google...I'm coming for ya :D

Quoted post

Ive been busy too Keith, I hear you, site editing takes up all my spare time, geeeeeeze I had 1450 visitors in last 7 days, geeeeze I dont k now what to do with myself these days

walesrob
24th January 2006, 22:04
Originally posted by ginapeterb@Jan 24 2006, 08:50 PM
Ive been busy too Keith, I hear you, site editing takes up all my spare time, geeeeeeze I had 1450 visitors in last 7 days, geeeeze I dont k now what to do with myself these days

Quoted post

Pete, I'm getting a lot of traffic from your site onto mine, so your doing a good job!

Admin
25th January 2006, 10:38
If you check the log, you'll find a number of them are spider. At any one point 10%-30% of visitors to my forums are usually search engine spider. You have to be careful, as they continuosly refresh your pages and use your bandwidth.

You can stop them, but then it can effect rankings you have. It's a lose/lose situation, unless you have unlimited bandwidth :)