PDA

View Full Version : Its more fun in the Philippines

stevewool
13th February 2015, 21:11
Well it seems my picture has been chosen for the next 5 days to promote 'Its more fun in the Philippines' again.
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://filipinaroses.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9309&stc=1

Terpe
14th February 2015, 02:58
Very well done Steve :appl:

I also agree with the judges selection.
That was one of your photos that really stood out as special for me. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You've a number of other great shots too.

jake
14th February 2015, 08:05
Very nice :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve, since your visit, i have a renewed interest in photography. Thanks for taking the time to show me some useful tips. Still looking for a 18 to 200mm lens for under 200 pounds. Its my birthday in a few months!

Michael Parnham
14th February 2015, 08:46
Well it seems my picture has been chosen for the next 5 days to promote 'Its more fun in the Philippines' again.
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://filipinaroses.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9309&stc=1

I'm getting the same photo when I click on each attached image, am I doing something wrong?:Erm:

stevewool
14th February 2015, 09:01
Thanks Peter i am getting this picture blown up onto canvas plus a few others, i think also they are some of my best work,
Michael i press it twice but there is only the one picture, but as they say its always better as a pair,

stevewool
14th February 2015, 09:04
Very nice :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve, since your visit, i have a renewed interest in photography. Thanks for taking the time to show me some useful tips. Still looking for a 18 to 200mm lens for under 200 pounds. Its my birthday in a few months!

Jake i enjoyed sharing my interest with someone who was keen , get the lens if you can , and even second hand too, my mate here is thinking of trading in his 55 to 170 lens, fits a cannon too,
Have you thought anymore about that list , we are sorting out a box to send to Marikina soon,
I nearly forgot, HAPPY BIRTHDAY too, just incase i forget :biggrin: