PDA

View Full Version : Posting to The Philippines

spurs
10th February 2015, 18:43
Got to post all my paperwork for the spouse visa to my wife in Philippines. Got any ideas who is the best option?

Not cheapest!

The safest - the one that will deliver. The one I can trust to get the parcel of letters to the Philippines and delivered to the person, without trying to charge extra when it arrives, so that i won't have to worry if they are going to deliver.

Leen
10th February 2015, 19:05
we use DHL.....they will need the recipient to sign when the got the docs and you can track it online

Dedworth
10th February 2015, 19:39
use someone like DHL, UPS, Fedex but check the price you can get through one of their resellers like parcelhero, postagesupermarket, etc can often be cheaper than going direct

robbie bobby
10th February 2015, 20:53
Use FEDEX. They are usually quite good. Plus, if they do not deliver it in the timeframe they give you, then you get a full refund.

raynaputi
10th February 2015, 21:54
We used DHL with ours. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Harry T
11th February 2015, 00:17
Undoutably i would without hesitation use DHL, and they have a great online Tracking service, not the cheapest but probably the best. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
11th February 2015, 08:11
When we left home to proceed on our journey to Philippines we boarded the aircraft then it took off and I was quite excited and looking forward to our flight to Philippines, then Maritess dropped a big bombshell, Mike we forgot my BRP:yikes: It was just luck that for the first time ever we left our house keys in the UK with our Taxi driver who is the husband of my niece, it was just a last minute decision when we were sat in the taxi at the airport. When we arrived at Philippines I contacted Mark our taxi driver and he collected Maritess BRP after I told him where to find it and he sent it to the address we provided via DHL, he paid £33 and it arrived 5 days later, no problems at all. When we arrived home I gave Mark £60 for helping us out and he was more than pleased. You know we never gave the BRP a thought when we were getting our passports and other bits from the file where the BRP was, it never crossed my mind we would even require it, but of course I was wrong. The point is DHL did a great job!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

kath772001
11th February 2015, 09:21
Got to post all my paperwork for the spouse visa to my wife in Philippines. Got any ideas who is the best option?

Not cheapest!

The safest - the one that will deliver. The one I can trust to get the parcel of letters to the Philippines and delivered to the person, without trying to charge extra when it arrives, so that i won't have to worry if they are going to deliver.

We used DHL, think he paid less than £40, my husband sent the documents January 23 and I received it January 29. It's very easy to track you documents online

Anne2014
11th February 2015, 11:36
DHL is indeed not cheap but it worked for us.

spurs
11th February 2015, 16:23
thank you all , really cant thank you all enough for your time to give me great information
i will go with dhl and will look at the info dedworth gave
thanks so much to all