PDA

View Full Version : Sham marriage grubs jailed

Dedworth
3rd February 2015, 13:04
Sham marriage couple are arrested just minutes before their wedding after suspicious registrar noticed they couldn't spell each other's NAMES

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2937638/Moment-sham-marriage-couple-arrested-minutes-wedding.html#ixzz3QgOcN1tx

Filth :mad:

Terpe
3rd February 2015, 13:23
Whatever happened to those individual interviews we had to go through. :doh

When we booked a marriage at our local registry we had interviews in separate rooms as part of the validation process.

Did anyone else here have those interviews before being allowed to book a wedding ?

raynaputi
3rd February 2015, 14:28
We were interviewed in Wrexham Registry Office, although Keith and I were both together. The questions are just basic though, i.e. when did I arrive and where I'm living, birthdays, etc.

Dedworth
3rd February 2015, 15:11
We were interviewed in Wrexham Registry Office, although Keith and I were both together. The questions are just basic though, i.e. when did I arrive and where I'm living, birthdays, etc.

Come to think of it so were Mrs D & myself even though at that time she had ILR through number of years here

Anne2014
3rd February 2015, 15:29
Whatever happened to those individual interviews we had to go through. :doh

When we booked a marriage at our local registry we had interviews in separate rooms as part of the validation process.

Did anyone else here have those interviews before being allowed to book a wedding ?

In my case, the wedding is booked before I arrived. The lady in the registry office just informed us to physically show ourselves at least a month before the wedding. They interviewed us separately in the Shire Hall, another separate interview on the day of the wedding (November 2014) itself.