1st February 2015, 14:48
Another defeat for rent-a-gob :xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/31073438

les_taxi
1st February 2015, 18:44
Ha ha, good! :biggrin:

Harry T
1st February 2015, 18:58
This was the first time I have watched one of Andy Murray.s finals. I would suggest Djokevic was there for the taking, but then Murray inexplicably Mentally lost it early in the 3rd set. As Pat Cash suggested, Murray needs to look in the mirror, not only at his coaching team, but more so at himself, and if he has any Balls, invite John McEnroe on board to give him some much needed advice.

He won't be able to beat any of the Top 3 on a regular basis, so long as he continues to Mentally buckle when the pressure is on. If he stays as he is, he may manage to win another major, but to my way of seeing things after today, he will need to be a very lucky guy to even win another.

les_taxi
1st February 2015, 21:49
He is making out his opponent cheated by appearing to be more tired than he was - pathetic!

Dedworth
11th April 2015, 12:36
The media is all full of this revolting pair getting married today. I give it a couple of years and then she'll take him to the cleaners

Ako Si Jamie
11th April 2015, 12:42
Talking about marriage. For all you royalists, Prince Charlie and Camilla PB celebrated their tenth wedding anniversary yesterday.

gm47
10th May 2015, 22:14
good news... Murray beats Nadal in final :) The best British player ever :)

I'm sure the bitter twisted members of this forum will have negative comments !!

grahamw48
10th May 2015, 23:08

I'm sure the bitter twisted members of this forum will have negative comments !!

Thanks for your input. :cwm25:

Well done Murray. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
10th May 2015, 23:36
We watched the game on TV..easy match for Murray! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
11th May 2015, 02:03

Yes it's been a good 10 days or so for me - drug runners slotted by the Indos, Chelsea sweeping all aside & securing the Premiership, Cons winning the election dumping Miliberk on the scrapheap. Something has to spoil it all and what a surprise it's the vile Surrey resident & Scottish nationalist Andy Murray. He'll get thumped in his next match as sure as night follows day :biggrin:

London_Manila
11th May 2015, 02:55
Yes it's been a good 10 days or so for me - drug runners slotted by the Indos, Chelsea sweeping all aside & securing the Premiership, Cons winning the election dumping Miliberk on the scrapheap. Something has to spoil it all and what a surprise it's the vile Surrey resident & Scottish nationalist Andy Murray. He'll get thumped in his next match as sure as night follows day :biggrin:

Chelsea cant even beat Liverpool at home and you reckon thats sweeping teams aside :doh

gm47
11th May 2015, 10:06

nice to see that you are still your bitter twisted self :) :)

bigmarco
11th May 2015, 10:51

A wee bit nasty for someone who's been a member for so long.
You have the option to block.

grahamw48
11th May 2015, 10:59
I believe it's called 'flaming' . :smile:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/grahamw48/Gifs/fireoutpo3_zpswc5y6bra.gif~original

raynaputi
11th May 2015, 11:02
Obviously, Dedworth has lots of fans here, but I don't think highly of him as well. :icon_lol: Although I won't result to calling nasty names (well not in this forum anyway hahaha). :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gm47
11th May 2015, 11:07
A wee bit nasty for someone who's been a member for so long.
You have the option to block.

nasty :) I'm really surprised that so many people think that its really bad, can anyone say its not true :)

Block him....... No way..... I might not agree with everything he says but it's always an interesting read :)

gm47
11th May 2015, 11:13
I have a friend exactly like Dedworth ... a bit to the right of Hitler and Attila the Hun. Unlike Dedworth he supports my football team.... we still have disagreements when we chat but we have been best friends for 40 years :) Yes he is bitter and twisted too :) and I always tell him !!

You would be surprised by how much I do agree with Dedworth :)

Michael Parnham
11th May 2015, 13:43
Thanks for your input. :cwm25:

Well done Murray. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes, well done! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
11th May 2015, 20:15

Water off a ducks back pal , seen it before no doubt will see it again

KeithD
11th May 2015, 21:08
Water off a ducks back ...

You drive me quackers :cwm3:

Ako Si Jamie
13th May 2015, 13:29
I think most seasoned members on here have learnt not to take Dedworth seriously. He can be annoying and repetitive at times but also funny and comes out with stuff that you can't help laughing at even though you shouldn't. Latest cracker was in the Sally Bercow thread. :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
13th May 2015, 16:34
I agree. The forum would be a dull place without Dedders. :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
13th May 2015, 18:05
The forum would be a dull place without Dedders. :icon_lol:

It would, indeed ... :iagree:!

Dedworth
13th May 2015, 18:46
Thanks fellas :smile:

KeithD
15th May 2015, 08:48
Thanks fellas :smile:

We're only pulling your leg with the nice comments. .. :laugher: :xxparty-smiley-004: