PDA

View Full Version : Why??

walesrob
19th November 2007, 10:32
Do I get dreams about aeroplanes landing on ME :doh Do I look like a blinking runway or something? :NoNo: :Rasp:

LadyJ
19th November 2007, 10:35
:yikes::icon_lol::icon_lol:

ervenescence
19th November 2007, 13:37
The blinking hedgehog :D

bigtombowski
19th November 2007, 15:10
calling our resident Psychology Professor .... MOMMMMIIII!!!!

KeithD
19th November 2007, 15:12
If your name was Mat and people walked all over you, I'd have an answer :D

bigtombowski
19th November 2007, 15:14
lol! oh, gosh. this is like being in primary school again ;)

baboyako
20th November 2007, 21:08
did you leave the landing light on when you went to bed? :Rasp:

walesrob
20th November 2007, 21:42
did you leave the landing light on when you went to bed? :Rasp:

Roger Speedbird 757, you're cleared to land on WalesRob :NoNo::Hellooo:

Just done research, it seems flying in dreams is all about your ambitions...so my ambitions are crashing down on me :Erm: Time to get a new job me thinks...maybe Easyjet have vacancies? :icon_lol:

joebloggs
21st November 2007, 02:50
yes working on planes :xxgrinning--00xx3:, as long as its not cleaning the toilets :yikes:

i've thought about applying for a job as an immigration officer :icon_lol:, ohh scousers, southerners and anyone who's not a manc ... would be a target... :yikes:

everyone better avoid manchester airport :D

bigtombowski
21st November 2007, 02:51
awwwwwww so even us mild-mannered, good-time, craic-having, happy-go-lucky NI folks would get it from u then ;)

i don't believe u could be so cold hearted mr bloggs :D

joebloggs
21st November 2007, 03:15
oh its the power, more power than scouser keith has, if i don't like the look of someone, you send them back, they look dodgy stamp thier passport and send them back, they don't even pass go or collect $200, straight to jail :D, oh being a manc, you become an expert on dodgy people... i'd cut overstayers, illegal immigrants and undesirables from entering the uk :D overnight..

i'd be power crazy :Rasp::Cuckoo:

bigtombowski
21st November 2007, 04:06
if they have a hijab, then deport em???

KeithD
21st November 2007, 10:00
.....even us mild-mannered, good-time, craic-having, happy-go-lucky NI folks.....

You've lost me....can't think of anyone that fits that description....have anyone in mind Tom? :Cuckoo:

bigtombowski
21st November 2007, 14:24
actually ...

i guess you're right hahahahahahaaaa!

(print that out and frame it, i won't say it to u that often) LoL

hahahahaha!

aromulus
21st November 2007, 16:19
oh its the power, more power than scouser keith has, if i don't like the look of someone, you send them back, they look dodgy stamp thier passport and send them back, they don't even pass go or collect $200, straight to jail :D, oh being a manc, you become an expert on dodgy people... i'd cut overstayers, illegal immigrants and undesirables from entering the uk :D overnight..

i'd be power crazy :Rasp::Cuckoo:

Where's the job interview being held...???? :Bolt: