PDA

View Full Version : Wanted for child rape? No problem, you can stay in the uk

Dedworth
21st January 2015, 18:51
Doctor wanted for raping a child in the U.S. will be allowed to stay in Britain after judge rules extradition will breach his human rights because he faces a lengthy jail term

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2919386/Doctor-wanted-raping-child-U-S-allowed-stay-Britain-judge-rules-extradition-breach-human-rights-faces-lengthy-jail-term.html#ixzz3PTn5AFc3

Our dangerous judiciary defy belief :cwm23:

les_taxi
21st January 2015, 19:58
What is wrong with 'em - let normal working class people be judges :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
21st January 2015, 21:07
What is wrong with 'em - let normal working class people be judges :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Much more to the point:

What kind of :crazy: law IS it that will allow a child rapist (or, indeed, ANY alien who's clearly a danger to the public) to remain in the UK because it would be "contrary to his human rights" to deport him?

:23_116_6[1]: ... what about the basic human right of a person prevented from bringing his lawfully~wedded spouse to the land of his birth simply because the same law dictates he doesn't earn enough to be able to do so? :cwm23:

imagine
22nd January 2015, 11:14
What about the humane rights of the British people? Is it not their human right to not be put at risk by allowing this animal to stay in UK

Harry T
22nd January 2015, 15:13
I sometimes wonder if the higher echelons of OUR Judiciary sometimes live in the real World, a Guy charged with the Rape of a child being allowed to stay in the UK ? Absolutely unbelievable!

Yet here we are, people not being allowed to be together just because they don't earn £18600. Will Theresa May be challenging the Court decision? Somehow I think not. This guy has a Liberian Passport and a Dutch Passport yet chooses to live in the UK. Would it be something to do with the handouts he can get from being an EU Passport holder? Grrrrrr :cwm23: sometimes I feel so useless when it comes to things like this.

It's wrong that he has been allowed to stay in this Country and I'm sure most people think its wrong, but cannot do anything about it, thanks to Judge Margaret Rose.

Is this the same person ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Mountford

Presented a program " Too many Immigrants"? If it is, then I can see a contradiction in there somewhere. Or is she also swayed by money talks? :thumbsdown:

Longweekend
22nd January 2015, 17:16
Someone ought to start one of those petitions to throw this dirtbag out of the UK....:mad:

andy222
22nd January 2015, 20:35
What about the humane rights of the British people? Is it not their human right to not be put at risk by allowing this animal to stay in UK

I bet you're glad you're away from here Stewart.:xxgrinning--00xx3:.

Simon has to come back to it and it looks like Ded is stuck here too. :biggrin:

Arthur Little
22nd January 2015, 21:04
Yet here we are, people not being allowed to be together just because they don't earn £18600.

See also #3, Harry ... :yeahthat:'s precisely my point!