PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Very Much FilipinoUK Forum

Bridget
18th November 2007, 12:57
This forum is truly amazing; it is more than having your own personal library at home. All the questions that came across my mind have answered. I am truly grateful and happy that I found this website. I salute to the clever and brilliant people who started this forum. Boss Keith, well done!:xxgrinning--00xx3: Not to forget to mentioned our moderators, Kuya Peter , kuya Joe and Kuya Rob whose always find time to sit and post and share their thought and ideas. :)
I think as a grateful member we can thank our beloved leaders here by remembering what are the good things that this forum have done to our lives.
I will start it with my experienced.

I was alone and confused one early morning. I was just browsing in the internet and I found this site through the google search. I just started to read some post and found it very interesting, helpful and informative. For several months I was just a guest here and enjoy reading the post until I decided to join and now, I must admit that I always find time to log in and see what s going on and participate in the discussion as much as possible. I been in Brit-Pinay relationships for years now and reading some of the successful stories of couples here give me more courage and looking forward of posting my own successful LDR , that will be one day when I finally back to UK and live with my future husband. I met some good friends here and learn a lot from the informations, advices and ideas that has been posted here.
Again to all the clever and brave men and women behind this forum I thank you so much indeed. All your hard works and efforts are not in vain.:xxgrinning--00xx3: Mabuhay FilipinoUK Forum!!!

bornatbirth
18th November 2007, 13:01
i agree!!!!!!!!

kimmi
18th November 2007, 13:06
very well said sis..:)

this forum is really great!!! Salute to the Admin and Moderators..:)

KeithD
18th November 2007, 15:42
...and Mod Joe :)

Pepe n Pilar
18th November 2007, 15:49
Yes this forum is very informative. I've been reading all the posts of the intelligent views of the Admin, Moderators and the members as well. Glad to found an interesting, helpful and friendly site.

KeithD
18th November 2007, 16:41
I've been reading all the posts of the intelligent views of the Admin

Can you show me one? :icon_lol:

fred
18th November 2007, 16:52
I've been reading all the posts of the intelligent views of the AdminNow thats what happens when you post an hour after buying cheap Polish wine from a Pakistani corner shop!!
I should know!!

Alan
18th November 2007, 16:58
I've been reading all the posts of the intelligent views of the Admin.

I could not agree more Shelly. :) Our Admin. is a true gentleman who gives green blobs for posts such as this one.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Al.:)

KeithD
18th November 2007, 17:06
:Erm: :D

gracia143
18th November 2007, 22:14
Big hugs Bridge hehe and lots of love:Hellooo:.

bigtombowski
18th November 2007, 23:52
ate bridge ...:gp::appl::appl:

h0ney_c
19th November 2007, 02:19
Very true! I agree with you Ate Bridge. :)

bigtombowski
19th November 2007, 02:20
yay

Bridget
19th November 2007, 04:10
Thanks Bornabirth, Kimmi, Alan, Gracia143, Tom, Honey_c,fred, itsme_iye for replying to my post. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigtombowski
19th November 2007, 04:12
u are welcome big sister Ate B,
even at 3:15am hehe

kimmi
19th November 2007, 04:41
ure always welcome sis Bridgette..:)

joyce
19th November 2007, 09:45
I agree with you bridget:xxgrinning--00xx3: I think my application will not be a successful one without the help of this forum...:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

ginapeterb
19th November 2007, 11:18
Joyce, your salutations are warmly received by all of us here at Filipinouk, I am sure Keith, Rob, Joe and myself all are happy to receive such feedback, it makes the forum all worthwhile, so once again thank you for what you have said...

Bridget
19th November 2007, 12:13
I agree with you bridget:xxgrinning--00xx3: I think my application will not be a successful one without the help of this forum...:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Joyce, we have saying in the Phils. diba " ang di lumingon sa pinanggalingan ay di makararating sa paroroonan" and Im so proud of you that even youre there already having the time of your life, you are grateful to this forum. Fabulous Joyce God bless you always.
This is the reason why I started this thread. It is nice to recall what the forum did to each and everyone. By doing this, we can show our gratitude to the people who put up this forum and to everyone who always give time and efforts to contribute to this forum.

bigtombowski
19th November 2007, 15:13
and bridget, i think we can all look to u and thank u for being really encouraging and helping us all reflect. It is truly a gift that u have and i am glad that u are using it here. And -- i don't mean to be sarcastic here, but even when u put laughing emoticons when i try to be funny, it gives me a boost! And Ate B, you are always good at getting people on side, so as much as u can thank everyone on here, we can all thank u! So ate B, thank u :D

Bridget
19th November 2007, 15:31
and bridget, i think we can all look to u and thank u for being really encouraging and helping us all reflect. It is truly a gift that u have and i am glad that u are using it here. And -- i don't mean to be sarcastic here, but even when u put laughing emoticons when i try to be funny, it gives me a boost! And Ate B, you are always good at getting people on side, so as much as u can thank everyone on here, we can all thank u! So ate B, thank u :D

Hi Tom,
Thank you so much indeed :) To God all the glory.
Tom, It is my pleasure to be generous to other people. Generosity even not in material things, but in giving time and good moral support to others who needs help. Thats also one way for me to express my gratitude to this forum, to share, to cherish and to laugh with other members here. :)
No matter how busy Ate Bridge is , she can always find time to sit and log in to this friendly and happy family forum.
I would like to thank you as well for always trying to put more laughs here.
I think you have perfect attendance here.:icon_lol: We surely miss you if you forget us when you finally see your princess. (joke only) I hope you wont.:icon_lol:forget us.:icon_lol:

bigtombowski
19th November 2007, 15:40
hehe, i'll not forget to come on here, there are internet cafe's in bayawan :D hehe :D

bridget, i think everyone here likes u ... u are a very winsome person :D

thanks
tom

joyce
20th November 2007, 07:02
Joyce, we have saying in the Phils. diba " ang di lumingon sa pinanggalingan ay di makararating sa paroroonan" and Im so proud of you that even youre there already having the time of your life, you are grateful to this forum. Fabulous Joyce God bless you always.
This is the reason why I started this thread. It is nice to recall what the forum did to each and everyone. By doing this, we can show our gratitude to the people who put up this forum and to everyone who always give time and efforts to contribute to this forum.

You are right Bridget:xxgrinning--00xx3:.. I had a friend who spent too much just for the preparation of her visa application, she let a travel agent to do it for her. We are fortunate that we are a member of this forum and nobody asked from us any amount for the advises that they had given to us in the preparation of our visa application.
Once again a million thanks to Peter, Rob, Keith, Joe and to all the members of this forum who gave wonderful advises not only to myself but also to others.......

LEAHnew
20th November 2007, 07:13
Kabayan bridget I agree:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Bridget
20th November 2007, 14:38
Kabayan bridget I agree:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks kukurokuk..:icon_lol: Nice picture.. How come you become a man na? :icon_lol::icon_lol:

bigtombowski
20th November 2007, 14:41
hahahahaha! :D

we're all getting sex changes here, also the foto u see here - that is me! im a beautiful young filipina :D

Pepe n Pilar
20th November 2007, 14:43
You're welcome Bridgette

Bridget
20th November 2007, 14:44
hahahahaha! :D

we're all getting sex changes here, also the foto u see here - that is me! im a beautiful young filipina :D

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: This is really funnny:icon_lol::icon_lol: I will pee myself here in a minute :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: and look at my picture I have my twin shark on the top of the roof. :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bigtombowski
20th November 2007, 14:48
hahahahahaha! bridget, i just want u to be my audience if i ever do a stand up gig! hehe. i am so happy u find my peculiar sense of humour amazing hehe! :D

Bridget
20th November 2007, 14:50
hahahahahaha! bridget, i just want u to be my audience if i ever do a stand up gig! hehe. i am so happy u find my peculiar sense of humour amazing hehe! :D

I like your sense of humor...:icon_lol::icon_lol: and also Honey_c.:icon_lol::icon_lol:

bigtombowski
20th November 2007, 14:56
great! i think we are the only people still in the 8 page thread! it's turned all jamaican now eek! lol

Bridget
20th November 2007, 14:58
Tom,
I think you are the member who got the highest number of post here hahahahaha lol. The admin must be thankful to you for keeping this site alive lol.

bigtombowski
20th November 2007, 15:01
i think the lack of actual content in my posts counters the actual volume of posts!

hehe

i'm just the brain candy here :D people like u are the real substance :D lol

Bridget
20th November 2007, 15:05
As a one big family, every one here have their own gifts and talents. And your gift that you use here is like an icing on the cake.

bigtombowski
20th November 2007, 15:07
you are such a wonderful encourager :D u are like a natural "mother" figure :D

Bridget
20th November 2007, 15:19
you are such a wonderful encourager :D u are like a natural "mother" figure :D

:)

bigtombowski
20th November 2007, 15:19
hahahaha! lol