PDA

View Full Version : Errrr....who's stupid?

raynaputi
12th January 2015, 17:50
This video was taken and shared through Facebook by a Filipina who witnessed the commotion in a bus in Singapore while she was going home..:cwm25:

The guy is a Singaporean, the lady is not a Filipina and probably a Chinese or Singaporean as well, but the guy thinks she's Filipina and was being racist to her. The bus driver is a Chinese/Singaporean. Oh and there's an Indian guy I think who was trying to stop whatever the slagging was. :Erm:

Anyway, I really can't understand what's the matter about..it just made me laugh...:icon_lol:

"Don't call him stupid, you stupid!..No you stupid!" :laugher::crazy::doh

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=797507330285426

tiger31
12th January 2015, 18:34
Lol, both of 'em are stupid :smile:

sars_notd_virus
12th January 2015, 21:20
Did he say packed beach?? :biggrin:

raynaputi
13th January 2015, 00:03
Did he say packed beach?? :biggrin:

He said "madapaka" :laugher:

grahamw48
13th January 2015, 00:49
He was a horrible little foul-mouthed bully.

If he'd gone on like that in front of me he'd have needed some new teeth. :mad:

Trefor
13th January 2015, 09:41
To me it looks like he is defending someone else she treated/called stupid and she is defending her actions.

Michael Parnham
13th January 2015, 09:53
Ha ha, wish I had a pound for every time the word stupid was used! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
13th January 2015, 20:22
:icon_lol: Another stupid person :doh

Father jailed for mistakenly sending his toddler to nursery with bag of drugs and knives instead of packed lunch

A father has been jailed after he sent his toddler to nursery with a bag containing tens of thousands of pounds worth of drugs, instead of his lunchbox.

Rather than leaving his three-year-old son at nursery in Folkestone, Kent, with his packed lunch, Lee Webb, 23, handed the child a bag containing cocaine and mephedrone, weighing scales and two knives.

When Webb realised his grave mistake, he returned to the nursery to ask for the bag back. But staff refused, and phoned the police. The police officers who arrested Webb later that day noticed that he had scrawled the number for a solicitor on the back of his hand.

Investigators later revealed that the Class A and B drugs in the bag were estimated to be worth as much as £12,000.

Officers who searched his home in Burrow Road, Folkestone, uncovered several hundred pounds in cash, which Webb claimed were his personal savings.

Webb pleaded guilty to one count of possessing cocaine with intent to supply and one count of possessing mephedrone with intent to supply, according to Kent Police.

A spokesman for Canterbury Crown Court confirmed that Webb was sentenced to four years in jail earlier this month.

He will return to court for a Proceeds of Crime hearing on 16 June.

Detective Constable Kay Brown, of Kent Police, said following the sentencing: “Stupidity does not even come close to describing the actions of this man.

Read more here ......

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/father-jailed-for-sending-his-toddler-to-nursery-with-bag-of-drugs-and-knives-9975619.html

Dedworth
13th January 2015, 21:01
:icon_lol: Another stupid person :doh

[See QUOTE #8 above]

Read more here ......

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/father-jailed-for-sending-his-toddler-to-nursery-with-bag-of-drugs-and-knives-9975619.html

Excellent and they're also coming back to seize his assets :biggrin:

theycallmeysa
16th January 2015, 14:51
with all the commotion, i think she got him back alright @ 0:40 when she said, "you're so fanny" :Rasp::repuke:

Arthur Little
16th January 2015, 16:35
Excellent and they're also coming back to seize his assets :biggrin:

Well ... :anerikke: ... better than just seizing his lunchbox! :biggrin: