I see from the section header that I am allowed to brag here :Hellooo:

Look at my album to see the best photos ever !! :yikes:

ginapeterb
19th January 2006, 22:28
Originally posted by mupsuit@Jan 19 2006, 07:34 PM
I see from the section header that I am allowed to brag here :Hellooo:

Look at my album to see the best photos ever !! :yikes:

Quoted post

Very nicely taken, the Tarsier look good, did you see them at the sanctuary, at Loboc, where were these taken, ? I take it on Bohol at Loboc, but correct me if I am wrong, and its somewhere else.

Admin
19th January 2006, 22:35
I love volcanos :) Mt Apo make Snowdon look like a hill!

mupsuit
20th January 2006, 10:27
Originally posted by ginapeterb@Jan 19 2006, 10:28 PM
Very nicely taken, the Tarsier look good, did you see them at the sanctuary, at Loboc, where were these taken, ? I take it on Bohol at Loboc, but correct me if I am wrong, and its somewhere else.

Quoted post

These were taken just outside Loboc - a little private place run by a lady - not the official - located beside a river - there were probably seven of the little creatures

My daughter (then 7) got to feed them a cricket on a stick - brought out the monster in her! :cwm23:

Admin
20th January 2006, 10:37
Originally posted by mupsuit@Jan 20 2006, 09:27 AM
These were taken just outside Loboc - a little private place run by a lady - not the official - located beside a river - there were probably seven of the little creatures

My daughter (then 7) got to feed them a cricket on a stick - brought out the monster in her! :cwm23:

Quoted post

I've got a house full of wandering crickets, they manage to escape from my mantids, scorpions & spiders :yikes:

Eljohno
20th January 2006, 13:49
Hi,
i got to see the tarsier monkeys a couple of times on my last trip in December at the Loboc river. Strange little creatures as i have never seen a monkey jump from a tree and actually hop away.

Some seem to think they are part of the bat family.

John :Erm:

Admin
20th January 2006, 22:14
Originally posted by Eljohno@Jan 20 2006, 12:49 PM
.......Some seem to think they are part of the bat family.......

Quoted post

They play cricket as well, clever little buggers eh? :cwm24: