PDA

View Full Version : What's in the News

ginapeterb
15th November 2007, 18:54
PASIG policemen on Friday rounded up five young girls who were said to be offering sex in exchange for prepaid cards for cellular phones. The police acted on a tip that young girls were soliciting sex in exchange for 300-peso and 500-peso cell phone cards in front of the Immaculate Conception Church in the city.

The girls, aged 16 and 17, were arrested around 2 a.m. They admitted to police they exchanged sexual favors for prepaid cards and that a still unidentified cigarette vendor acted as their pimp. Police seized from the girls packets of condom, lubricants, cell phones and cell cards.

They told police that they entered the sex business to fund their "texting" habits -- a reference to the short message system, a feature in cellular phone units where users can send "text messages" to friends and acquaintances.

aromulus
15th November 2007, 19:50
PASIG policemen on Friday rounded up five young girls who were said to be offering sex in exchange for prepaid cards for cellular phones. The police acted on a tip that young girls were soliciting sex in exchange for 300-peso and 500-peso cell phone cards in front of the Immaculate Conception Church in the city.

The girls, aged 16 and 17, were arrested around 2 a.m. They admitted to police they exchanged sexual favors for prepaid cards and that a still unidentified cigarette vendor acted as their pimp. Police seized from the girls packets of condom, lubricants, cell phones and cell cards.

They told police that they entered the sex business to fund their "texting" habits -- a reference to the short message system, a feature in cellular phone units where users can send "text messages" to friends and acquaintances.

Unbelievable.:NoNo:

Alan
15th November 2007, 20:43
So, they were celling sex!!!!

Al. :)

aromulus
15th November 2007, 20:52
So, they were celling sex!!!!

Al. :)

Hi teach...!!!!!!!!:D

You are here!!!!!!!!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I thought I could smell corduroy.....:rolleyes:

:icon_lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Alan
15th November 2007, 20:54
Hi teach...!!!!!!!!:D

You are here!!!!!!!!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I thought I could smell corduroy.....:rolleyes:

:icon_lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol:

LOL Dom. :xxgrinning--00xx3: I hope that you are having the time of your life with your good lady. Al the best to you my friend. :)

Al.:)

aromulus
15th November 2007, 21:01
LOL Dom. :xxgrinning--00xx3: I hope that you are having the time of your life with your good lady. Al the best to you my friend. :)

Everything is honky-dory, thanks.

I had to take a week on the "tom" so that the new central heating system could be fitted.
This place is like a sauna now but believe it or not, Jet likes the cold.... Fine by me..... Less gas..... Smaller carbon footprint and all that malarkey...

She was excited like a kid this morning, when opening the curtains she noticed the layer of frost on the lawns.

Alan
15th November 2007, 21:06
My God!!! She is 'hard.'

Sometimes Hanna goes to bed with her jacket and jeans on. Says she feels cold.
It is 20 odd degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I sleep with covers off - aircon on.

How on earth will she survive here? Can't afford a fur coat!!!

This is Al Clegg - News at 8 - Oxford - bloody freezing! :NoNo:

aromulus
15th November 2007, 21:16
My God!!! She is 'hard.'

Sometimes Hanna goes to bed with her jacket and jeans on. Says she feels cold.
It is 20 odd degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I sleep with covers off - aircon on.

How on earth will she survive here? Can't afford a fur coat!!!

This is Al Clegg - News at 8 - Oxford - bloody freezing! :NoNo:

Heheheh,

No heating for over 3 weeks, and I kept begging jet to wear more clothes...

She kept going around the flat with just shorts and t-shirts.

I offered to buy an electric blanket, but she flatly dismissed the idea. :yikes:
She only wears the jim-jams for a little while in bed, after 5 minutes she complains she is too hot and... off they fly..... :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Funny tho........ I caught a cold, and she hasn't....:Erm:
It might stem from the fact that she hogs the duvet and I wake up shivering...:NoNo:

bornatbirth
16th November 2007, 21:01
its better if she hogs u lol,get a single duvet.

bigtombowski
17th November 2007, 02:40
dominico, your complaints sound rather like bragging to me ;) hehe!

t