PDA

View Full Version : visa application

truelove26
18th January 2006, 15:13
hi evryone!i just arrived in uk last dec.29 having a fiancee visa.and were planning to get married this coming march.i worried what are the other documents i need to present aside from my passport and marriage certificate..please help..thanks a lot.....

truelove 26

mupsuit
18th January 2006, 17:47
Originally posted by truelove26@Jan 18 2006, 03:13 PM
hi evryone!i just arrived in uk last dec.29 having a fiancee visa.and were planning to get married this coming march.i worried what are the other documents i need to present aside from my passport and marriage certificate..please help..thanks a lot.....

truelove 26

Quoted post

I suggest that you down to your local Registry Office and discuss your situation with the Registrar - then you will have full information on all the requirements

Best of Luck

Eljohno
18th January 2006, 18:40
Originally posted by truelove26@Jan 18 2006, 02:13 PM

truelove 26

Quoted post

Hi,
have a good look around this website as i am sure all the answers are already here somewhere.

If the answer is not here i will be surprised and will even start watching Big Brothers if i am wrong :bigcry:

John

Admin
18th January 2006, 19:20
Oops.....I just deleted it by mistake :Doh: Better get that TV warmed up..... :D

truelove26
19th January 2006, 14:55
Originally posted by truelove26@Jan 18 2006, 03:13 PM

truelove 26

Quoted post

thanks for the advice.....i think yes its the best thing to ask the registrar office about the requirements....
cheers

ginapeterb
19th January 2006, 17:43
Originally posted by truelove26@Jan 19 2006, 01:55 PM
thanks for the advice.....i think yes its the best thing to ask the registrar office about the requirements....
cheers

Quoted post

Truelove26,

Hmm I just got back in the frame after BT Broadband routers did a back flip, and I couldnt get back on the forum, welcome to the Forum, if you just came on a fiancee visa, your local district registrar will fill you in on the necessary, I think you must get special permission from the Home Office to marry, the forms are at the district registry, the fee is around £130.00, once having obtained that you should not encounter any problems, let us know how that goes will you....

Pete