PDA

View Full Version : Another bunch of Northern Thugs put to the sword

Dedworth
22nd December 2014, 23:24
Stoke City 0 Chelsea 2: Cesc Fabregas inspires Blues to hugely impressive win

Stoke City vs Chelsea – Premier League: the Blues were at their clinical best against Mark Hughes' spirited Stoke

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/11308982/Stoke-City-0-Chelsea-2-Cesc-Fabregas-inspires-Blues-to-hugely-impressive-win.html

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmarco
23rd December 2014, 00:25
Back on track. Got a bit worried after the Newcastle blip so good to see normal service has been resumed :biggrin:

Dedworth
23rd December 2014, 11:39
From The Times

For Chelsea, this was the type of victory that their players might once have marked by stripping to their waists. There was no need for such machismo at the Britannia Stadium last night, perhaps because the performance and result had already said it all.

And a comment underneath by someone aptly called “Liquidator”

The game's significance was directly comparable to Blackburn away 10 years ago as that was the kind of red line that a championship winning team had to breach. Just like 10 years ago us soft shandy sipping bed-wetting southerners took it to our Northern (3/4's north anyway) friends and returned the compliment with interest.

Ako Si Jamie
23rd December 2014, 13:29
Back on track. Got a bit worried after the Newcastle blip so good to see normal service has been resumed :biggrin:Thought you were an Arsenal fan, Marco!

bigmarco
23rd December 2014, 14:36
Thought you were an Arsenal fan, Marco!

You taking :piss2: :biggrin:
Coincidentally my first ever Chelsea game I went to see at the Bridge was against Stoke I'd say !972 ish I remember we won 2-0.

Ako Si Jamie
23rd December 2014, 21:56
Ah.

So that's two Chelsea fans that are members.

You do know that might contravene forum rules, lads? :wink:

les_taxi
23rd December 2014, 22:01
Gay :biggrin: