PDA

View Full Version : Feral Scum

Dedworth
16th December 2014, 19:13
Slovakian mugger - allowed into Britain despite a string of previous convictions - is jailed for attacking a 78-year-old woman in violent street robbery

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2875882/Slovakian-mugger-allowed-Britain-despite-string-previous-convictions-jailed-attacking-78-year-old-woman-violent-street-robbery.html#ixzz3M5NgBWTB

Roma :mad:

grahamw48
16th December 2014, 19:37
It's not our country anymore and nobody is safe...including our own elderly parents and our kids. :mad:

Dedworth
16th December 2014, 19:43
Australia are now realising the error of their ways - my mate who flew out of Sydney (en route to Ab Dab land) as this kicked off emailed me saying it could be the straw that broke the camel's back, there could be a tightening of immigration, asylum, bail laws and more surveillance of the germs etc etc.

I doubt it the Aussies are on the same slippery slope as us. The filth view tolerance, fair play etc as a weakness which they then exploit, the only language they understand is violence which needs to be swift and hard

grahamw48
16th December 2014, 19:48
Quite right Dedworth...and the handwringers have put all our lives in danger, as a result of their cumulative concessions to the misfits and scumbags of humanity.

Stupid naive fools. Even more stupid are those who have listened to them.