PDA

View Full Version : Hobby

graceylacey
14th November 2007, 22:19
This is my first time to make a blog in the internet ever! I wanted to write it for long long time but just too lazy and scary. But then I thought, why not give it a try, it will not only enhance your English skills but also your confidence to write.

Anyway, I came to England last September. Since then, I haven't found a job cos I don't have the proper permit yet. Whilst waiting for that, I tried to study programming or read books, watch British drama (like we used to in the Phils), cook dinner (seldom) and lastly, sewing. Even before, I like to fix things. I like DIY shops cos you can do many things by yourself without paying a labor cost.

Whilst roaming around my town and near city, there are markets on specific days, which I found tailoring shops, button and ribbon shops. There, I found a £1 bag of buttons. So, I thought of making something made of buttons or some rubbish cloth and decorate it with buttons. I can definitely make something out of it. So, after one week of planning and working, i finally made a belt. It was worth it. With the help of my hubby, he suggested on how to sew and style both ends of the belt so that it would look fashionable. I gave it as a present to my sister-in-law whose birthday was last Saturday. I was happy cos she liked it.

I am looking forward to making a curtain or bag(with buttons of course) soon.

(PS: How can I attach picture in the posts?)

KeithD
14th November 2007, 22:43
(PS: How can I attach picture in the posts?)

Use the Attach option! :Erm:

Nice pussy!!!