PDA

View Full Version : Halo Halo

Terpe
15th December 2014, 12:10
Seems to be getting to be almost our daily afternoon routine ...............

Chowking Halo Halo ............... one of the best around IMO

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd371/kmaram/halohalo.jpg

:hubbahubba:

Steve.r
15th December 2014, 12:41
I always say to my wife, "ok, let me have a bit of yours, as I don't think I can manage it all"...... then give her back an empty glass :icon_lol:

Terpe
15th December 2014, 13:06
I usually order large ones knowing full well my wife will ask me to finish hers :icon_lol:

Life is being very good to us just now :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
15th December 2014, 13:18
Wow, seems you enjoy the life there. :biggrin: Wish I still lived there to see you :biggrin::omg::cwm25: malling in Abreeza or SM or Robinson or Victoria Plazza or G-mall and many more.. have you been to Paradise island already? Or the Samal? :wink: Ahhhh miss those! :bigcry::wink:

Anne2014
15th December 2014, 13:24
Seems to be getting to be almost our daily afternoon routine ...............

Chowking Halo Halo ............... one of the best around IMO

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd371/kmaram/halohalo.jpg

:hubbahubba:

Right timing of your post Sir Terpe. My husband was sleeptalking the other night, asking me to get him some halo-halo from the parking lot! :icon_lol:

If you happen to be travelling around Mindanao and want to experience the best halo-halo, I would also recommend Apareja Buko Halo-halo in the outskirts of Koronadal City. Almost all ingredients are fresh from the backyard of the owners. Yum! I'm starting to drool now ... :hubbahubba:

Terpe
15th December 2014, 14:22
Right timing of your post Sir Terpe. My husband was sleeptalking the other night, asking me to get him some halo-halo from the parking lot! :icon_lol:

Funny story Anne :xxgrinning--00xx3:
We all love Halo Halo :icon_lol:
Even when asleep :icon_lol:

If you happen to be travelling around Mindanao and want to experience the best halo-halo, I would also recommend Apareja Buko Halo-halo in the outskirts of Koronadal City. Almost all ingredients are fresh from the backyard of the owners. Yum! I'm starting to drool now ... :hubbahubba:

Thanks for the tip :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'll add that to my bucket-list :Jump:

Anne2014
15th December 2014, 15:37
I want to post a photo of the Halo-halo that I was talking about but I don't know how :Erm:

Slip
15th December 2014, 17:49
Lol, hadn't heard of it before I went to Philippines... but did enjoy it a lot when I was there...

Wonder if they sell it locally here? :icon_lol: Harlene must be missing it by now, it's been two weeks since she came to sunny England :biggrin:

stevewool
15th December 2014, 18:14
Won't be long before I will be having our Halo-Halo too :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lordna
16th December 2014, 13:01
You say yes, I say no
You say stop and I say go, go, go
Oh, no
You say goodbye and I say hello, Halo Halo
I don't know why you say goodbye
I say hello, Halo, halo
I don't know why you say goodbye