PDA

View Full Version : The end is nigh for Bottler Brendan

Dedworth
14th December 2014, 16:22
Come back King Kenny :laugher:

andy222
14th December 2014, 17:29
Jose won't when City win the title again. :xxgrinning--00xx3: My players don't dive. They are better than Tom Daley. :icon_lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30465050

Ako Si Jamie
20th March 2015, 09:52
He's turned around a bad start to the season. Just has to get Balotelli to pull his finger out. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
20th March 2015, 09:57
The form team at the moment, I can't see him lasting though as well as Crapotelli he's signed plenty of other flops. Sterling is putting them over a barrel and it won't be long before his off field activities get out of hand.

Ako Si Jamie
20th March 2015, 10:03
50/50 with the new signings. Balotelli, along with Lovren and Markovic haven't been impressive as yet.

les_taxi
22nd March 2015, 16:29
Ha, ha Liverpool ya dirty stamping gits - got what you deserved - well beaten on the day :icon_lol:

Gerrard go home and count your Premiership trophies you numpty :laugher::Jump:

Dedworth
22nd March 2015, 21:25
Good to see a Chelsea reject deliver the killer blows by I'll watch MOTD later. Sounds like one of them was a cracker, Stevie Mee is a disgrace

Rory
22nd March 2015, 22:19
Not just Gerrard stamping !!!! Skriel got away with it in the last minute. I wanted to see Liverpool win but after watching these two playing dirty, I think the final score was right.

raynaputi
22nd March 2015, 22:24
Good to see a Chelsea reject deliver the killer blows by I'll watch MOTD later. Sounds like one of them was a cracker, Stevie Mee is a disgrace

Did you think of the same with Diego Costa?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpniB_8upG8

Dedworth
23rd March 2015, 00:20
Did you think of the same with Diego Costa?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpniB_8upG8

The FA should find Skeletal guilty when they view the video

les_taxi
23rd March 2015, 00:26
Not just Gerrard stamping !!!! Skriel got away with it in the last minute. I wanted to see Liverpool win but after watching these two playing dirty, I think the final score was right.

Yes, they were out of order, the second our keeper was a potential leg breaker.

les_taxi
24th May 2015, 18:46
Ha ha 6-1 to Stoke - bad news though if they get rid of Rogers as they can only inprove :laugher:

Dedworth
24th May 2015, 18:48
Can't be long now, a 6 - 1 humiliation at the hands of Stoke City the same week as he got taken to the cleaners in the divorce courts. I'd imagine once again Brendan will drowning his sorrows tonight in the Jolly Giro.

Fat Sam is waiting in the wings :laugher:

KeithD
25th May 2015, 09:03
The form of both Liverpool and ManU has been crap this month, but nothing compared to Newcastle. :icon_lol:

If Rodgers stays, he has to spend money on players that can score, rather than walkers on the payroll, which he wasted money on last season. :doh

If he goes, we could have the guy who manages the Mercedes pit stops :omg:

Dedworth
25th May 2015, 11:32
If Rodgers stays, he has to spend money on players that can score, rather than walkers on the payroll, which he wasted money on last season. :doh

They'll soon be a lightbulb moment for the Yanks when they realise he's already spent £220 million. I'll miss the blarney :biggrin:

"We won't do a Tottenham. We have a different set up and we will spend the money wisely"

“Look at Tottenham … [when] you spend over £100m you’d expect to be challenging for the league.”

"I can categorically tell you Mario Balotelli will not be at Liverpool"

"I'm 150% sure I'll be Liverpool FC boss next season"