PDA

View Full Version : People change ...

Moy
9th December 2014, 10:51
A Friend is someone you can be alone and have nothing to do and not be able to think of anything to say and be comfortable in the silence ...

A good friend is someone you can trust totally with your deepest and darkest secrets, knowing full well that they would not share it with anyone else. A good friend will not break your trust and gossip behind your back.
: A good friend accepts you for what you are, no matter what the world thinks of you. A good friend does not try to change you, except for suggesting things you can improve upon and pointing out where you are going wrong, constructively. and most specially A good friend always supports you, especially when you need their support. A good friend enjoys your successes as if it were their own. A good friend isn't jealous or envious of your successes

Michael Parnham
9th December 2014, 12:54
Sounds suspicious Moy, what's happened?

mendoza82
9th December 2014, 12:57
Indeed!! Most of the time you"ll know who your true friends are when you're down and you are going through bad times

les_taxi
9th December 2014, 13:04
You only need belief in yourself.

Moy
9th December 2014, 13:10
Sounds suspicious Moy, what's happened?

Some people you used to know had changed :action-smiley-081::cwm25::Cuckoo: and asked you this question without realizing the importance of privacy lols :biggrin:

Moy
9th December 2014, 13:12
Indeed!! Most of the time you"ll know who your true friends are when you're down and you are going through bad times

Very true..;) indeed :wink:

Moy
9th December 2014, 13:12
You only need belief in yourself.

Yeah, I guess so Les_taxi ... :wink:

les_taxi
9th December 2014, 13:47
Friends come and go - you remain :biggrin:

Arthur Little
9th December 2014, 13:49
:sorry-2: having to say this, but ... :anerikke: ... I guess we've probably ALL - at some point in our lives - known people whom we thought were friends we could rely on - who, in the end, turned out to be complete :xxgrinning-smiley-0S responsible for betraying our trust ... and naturally, of course, it hurts!

grahamw48
9th December 2014, 15:15
....thought you'd emigrated Moy. :biggrin: :Wave:

fred
9th December 2014, 16:31
We are all friends here Moy..
Come on..Tell us your secret then!
Just one for now will do. :cwm25:

Moy
9th December 2014, 21:15
:sorry-2: having to say this, but ... :anerikke: ... I guess we've probably ALL - at some point in our lives - known people whom we thought were friends we could rely on - who, in the end, turned out to be complete :xxgrinning-smiley-0S responsible for betraying our trust ... and naturally, of course, it hurts!

The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for :cwm25::cwm3:

Moy
9th December 2014, 21:17
We are all friends here Moy..
Come on..Tell us your secret then!
Just one for now will do.:cwm25:

Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail :biggrin::cwm25::Rasp:

KeithD
9th December 2014, 21:19
Moy, have you turned into one of those guru's who sits upon a mountain top? :biggrin:

Moy
9th December 2014, 21:24
....thought you'd emigrated Moy. :biggrin: :Wave:

Oh, aloha Graham. :biggrin: Here's a thought for you :wink::biggrin::cwm25:

Your hand fits in mine like it’s made just for me. :Cuckoo::icon_lol::Erm::Rasp::action-smiley-081:

Moy
9th December 2014, 21:31
Moy, have you turned into one of those guru's who sits upon a mountain top? :biggrin:

:biggrin: I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite colour but one day you'll need me to complete your picture :action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081::cwm24::Erm::Cuckoo::biggrin:

stevewool
9th December 2014, 21:49
You can count true friends on 1 hand

KeithD
9th December 2014, 22:06
This guy must have lots of friends :cwm25:

http://media02.hongkiat.com/hands-fingers-manipulation/25-fingers.jpg

Moy
9th December 2014, 22:29
This guy must have lots of friends :cwm25:

http://media02.hongkiat.com/hands-fingers-manipulation/25-fingers.jpg

http://www.executiveedge.com.au/themes/executiveedge/images/issue4/woman_beach.jpg

:cwm24::action-smiley-081:

Moy
9th December 2014, 22:33

Be the change that you wish to see in the world. :wink::cwm24:

grahamw48
10th December 2014, 00:06
Sometimes....all is not as it seems. :smile:

http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag455/grahamw58/DL%20Internet%20pics/lostcat_zps1c0a9eba.jpg

Michael Parnham
10th December 2014, 07:24

You couldn't have said it better Steve! :xxgrinning--00xx3: