PDA

View Full Version : Victimpool's Flopotelli charged by FA

Dedworth
5th December 2014, 17:23
Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli charged by the FA for posting 'abusive or insulting' picture to Instagram

Mario Balotelli posted an image of video game character Super Mario which included the words 'jumps like a black man and grabs coins like a jew'
The Italian quickly deleted the post and later apologised
He defended his post, adding: 'My mom is jewish so all of u shut up please'
But Balotelli has now been charged by the FA under rule E3
He has until 6pm on December 15 to respond to the charge

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2862384/Liverpool-striker-Mario-Balotelli-charged-FA-abusive-insulting-picture-posted-Instagram.html#ixzz3L2c4Rzdu

:laugher:

I'm surprised it's taken him this long

les_taxi
5th December 2014, 18:20
I remember saying Liverpool were mad to sign him - he is a complete muppet who can't even find the back of the net.

More Liverpool money down the drain :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
5th December 2014, 19:40
I mentioned this the other day :Erm:

No laws broken, but the FA have their own agenda. It's like when they done Rio for a nothing comment. :doh Malkay and Whelan may as well admit that they are hardcore racists, and all subspecies should burn in hell..... well that is the way the FA behaves any way. Even Terry and Saurez didn't say anything that was defined as racist, Terry proved this in court.

The FA make up their own meanings. I bet they had to look up what anti-Semitic meant. :crazy:

Talking of which the Palestinians talk a Semitic language, so anyone who had a go the them a few months back, along with those of us who had a go at Israel, are racist and anti-Semitic. Which means most of us on here. :yawn:

les_taxi
5th December 2014, 23:31
I'm of the age where I say what I want - not bothered what anyone thinks but I never set out to hurt someone's feelings. Just wish some people would man up and stop being pussies!