PDA

View Full Version : You might be married/engaged to a Filipina if >

ginapeterb
26th June 2004, 23:25
1. You have a fridge freezer and its full of food but you are unable to find anything to eat.
2. The house is full of buy 2 get 1 free offers from Asda.
3. You have a broom in the cupboard that is being looked after for the local witch.
4. She expects you read her mind by moving her lips and raising her eyebrows.
5. The local fire brigade are frequent visitors to your house because of your cooker always smoking....they find its a char grilled fish.
6. She wont throw away any food and insists its for leftovers.
7. She eats leftovers rice and chicken for breakfast.
8. She calls you on the mobile and asks you what should she prepare for dinner.......you tell her chicken.....you get home to find a chicken on th table the size of a football.
9. When you get home from work you find another freezer has been delivered........she wants it to store special offers she picked up at Iceland.
10. She eats chicken with her fingers and insists on putting ketchup on it.
11. Her favourite meal is leftovers.
12. She washes her hair in a bucket. (not mine)
13. She spends hours haggling and vetting prices in the mall.
14. She tries to haggle the price going over the Dartord River Crossing.
15. You have to buy several wardrobes to accomodate her clothes.
16. She has a clean out and throws all her empty shoe boxes in your wardrobe.
17. She has more shoes than Imelda Marcos.
18. She insists on buying a new bag every week. even though she cannot possible use them all in the same week.
19. She arrives from the Philippines with so much suitcases that you have to hire a minivan to get them home.

(Come on any more - to add )

Admin
27th June 2004, 12:37
20. You get up to go the loo in the middle of the night, come back, and the bed has been made!

21. You come home from work, open the door, and pass out due to the vinegar fumes from her 'special meal'.

22. She throws all your knives, forks, and spoons away, not knowing what they are.

23. You find a draw full of candles and chicken feet!!

ginapeterb
27th June 2004, 21:55
24. When dating her long distance for every 20 text messages you send her she only sends 1.
25. You write letters to her 2 to 3 times for the week and you get 1 letter a month if you lucky.
26. She is always hungry and rushing off to eat.
27. When travelling in the Philippines she takes over your suitcase and fills it with her things !!!!!!!
28. About 1 hour after you have had a buffett breakfast she is hungry again and wants lunch.

kalbiex
28th June 2004, 02:10
29. When in the shops or anywhere, she easily lost her way and confused which way to exit so she has to find where she entered the premises.

30. If you ask her to point north, south, east and west she is not familiar so you have to tell her.

ginapeterb
22nd July 2004, 00:39
31. She shouts Hon !!! and then you wait for 30 minutes for what she wanted to say.
32. She always says everything is too much !

ginapeterb
22nd July 2004, 00:41
33. she sneaks off to eat dried fish and then comes back and is in the bathroom brushing her teeth for hours.

Admin
23rd July 2004, 21:51
34. Spends hours on the phone, and when she comes off, tells you they didn't have much to say!! ???

ginapeterb
28th July 2004, 18:40
35. You prpose marriage to her on a bended knee with love oozing out of your heart.

She receives a text message from Maria Clara and asks you to wait a moment !!!!!!

ginapeterb
30th August 2004, 16:25
36. You text her with a question in the morning...she answers you in the afternoon or evening and you cant remember what you asked her ??

ginapeterb
3rd September 2004, 22:13
37. You ask her a question on the net, and she answers another question or goes off on a tangent !

ginapeterb
3rd September 2004, 22:13
38. She asks you if you have had your lunch ? but she really means she is hungry.

Admin
4th September 2004, 17:22
39. "Can you help me with this", means "You can do it!!"

ginapeterb
11th September 2004, 14:33
40. She leaves the bed in the middle of the night to eat snacks, like biscuits, crackers, dried fish..

ginapeterb
7th May 2005, 11:53
41. You ask her a question, she doesnt answer it !! she answers a question of her own.

42. She goes shopping by herself to SM She spends hours walking around the mall, then she comes back later and said, they didnt have much ??

43. She gets up in the night during 35 degree temperatures to put on a top, she says she is cold.

Admin
7th May 2005, 15:11
43.b. It's a UK heatwave. She closes all the windows & doors, and sits by the fire!

ginapeterb
21st May 2005, 12:48
44. If she is getting itchy feet when talking to you on the net, she says she is hunrgy !

45. If you text her about 3 hours later she will reply and you cant remember what you said.

46. she gives you pocket money when you visit her, and says there is a 100 Pesos missing from your wallet.

47. She might say.."You look tired honey, why dont you lie down" which means b... off I want to be on my own.

love8888
16th July 2005, 22:49
Originally posted by ginapeterb@May 21 2005, 11:48 AM
44. If she is getting itchy feet when talking to you on the net, she says she is hunrgy !

45. If you text her about 3 hours later she will reply and you cant remember what you said.

46. she gives you pocket money when you visit her, and says there is a 100 Pesos missing from your wallet.

47. She might say.."You look tired honey, why dont you lie down" which means b... off I want to be on my own.

Quoted post

Oh poor lady I quite not agree of what is writen in here or telling as I found it it's a bias huh! grrrrrrrrrr how can woman depend on themselves, how about to the man what should there wives probably can say.

Admin
17th July 2005, 09:32
You could always start a new thread to retaliate :)

dave65
20th January 2006, 17:54
great humour but all endearing qualities that make these ladies so special
yup guess i am still in the utterly besotted stage :wub:

mupsuit
20th January 2006, 18:26
You are married to Filipina :

If you go out to eat and order Prench Pries !! :BouncyHappy:

My wife has been making Leche Plan for desert every since we were married ... it is only recently I saw the printed recipe .. I should have known, after all I love her

marypoppins
9th February 2006, 22:38
Originally posted by mupsuit@Jan 20 2006, 05:26 PM
You are married to Filipina :

If you go out to eat and order Prench Pries !! :BouncyHappy:

My wife has been making Leche Plan for desert every since we were married ... it is only recently I saw the printed recipe .. I should have known, after all I love her

Quoted post

49. If she reads the map upside down it makes it easy for her to follow the streets.

deepete
10th February 2006, 01:18
We have been married for years and years and my wife never fails to surprise me, Im now sharing the bedroom with a 4`6" statue of the virgin Mary.

I keep dropping hints that I`m not pleased by using it as a clothes horse but i think I`m fighting a losing battle.

Religion can certainly cause some problems :Doh:

walesrob
10th February 2006, 01:26
Originally posted by marypoppins@Feb 9 2006, 09:38 PM
49. If she reads the map upside down it makes it easy for her to follow the streets.

Quoted post

50. She picks up "bad" English words and repeats them at the most embarrasing moments (i.e. supermarket checkout) :unsure:

truelove26
10th February 2006, 13:37
Originally posted by walesrob@Feb 10 2006, 01:26 AM
50. She picks up "bad" English words and repeats them at the most embarrasing moments (i.e. supermarket checkout) :unsure:

Quoted post

51..she would to be cuddle and once you wont do it she would think your upset with her :yikes:

Gingwa
12th February 2006, 15:01
Somethings my wife has said.....
See if you can work it out..

1. Why dont you name the weather when it rains?
2. When will the apples on that tree hatch?
3. No, i dont like it, it's craff
4. I need scratch paper

When I remember more, i'll post ;)

Gingwa
12th February 2006, 15:19
52. She comes home smiling because she bought you a couple of new t-shirts....From the charity shop no less.