PDA

View Full Version : Home alone

stevewool
15th November 2014, 19:21
A weekend alone, Ems gone to London with friends, so I am fending for myself.

A day pleasing myself. Took some photographs and just cooked dinner, Chilli con carn yum yum yum! Ben and Jerry's ice cream for later and lots of chocolates to eat - all bought today.

It will be hard but will survive I am sure.

Looks like chilli is for tomorrow's dinner too. Seems my eyes were bigger than my belly :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
15th November 2014, 19:24
Have a good weekend Steve, I'm on a part time home alone, Mrs D is working till 9 then on an early tomorrow. Mega Aberdeen Angus burger on the griddle now, beers in the fridge

stevewool
15th November 2014, 19:32
And I forgot I have control on the tv too :xxgrinning--00xx3:,

Aberdeen Angus burger and beer sounds better then mine

Dedworth
15th November 2014, 19:37
And i forgot i have control on the tv too :xxgrinning--00xx3:,
Aberdeen burger and beer, sounds better then mine

I'll be off to Wetherspoons in the morning for the full English :biggrin: You're right about TV control constant TFC is wearing me down it was OK when it was on the laptop in bedroom

stevewool
15th November 2014, 19:39
You're right about TV control constant TFC is wearing me down it was OK when it was on the laptop in bedroom

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Arthur Little
15th November 2014, 19:53
And I forgot I have control on the tv too :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:poke: ... don't forget, Steve ... your favourite programme ... 'Strictly Come Dancing' starts in about 5 minutes from now.

:hubbahubba: ... all those shapely legs to ogle in peace! :wink:

stevewool
16th November 2014, 10:34
Indeed Arthur, it's a program that makes me smile :biggrin:

KeithD
16th November 2014, 10:49
I found 'Strictly Cum Dancing' on the internet, but it doesn't look like the one on the telly :omg:

SimonH
16th November 2014, 11:00
I found 'Strictly Cum Dancing' on the internet, but it doesn't look like the one on the telly :omg:

I think XXX factor was on the other side :smile: