PDA

View Full Version : Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy

raynaputi
4th November 2014, 12:50
After 3 years of suffering from gallstones, I finally had the operation to remove my gallbladder yesterday! :Jump: The nurses kept reminding Keith yesterday about me having a rest and no heavy lifting for 2-4 weeks, and it's only been a day and he's already requesting a maid! :icon_lol:

But he's been sweet enough (in his own ways:wink:), buying me Starbucks coffee from the shop and spaghetti bolognese & lasagne. He has also cleaned
one of the guineapigs' hutches and run and put the bins outside. He told me to just stay in bed but I can't just sleep there all day! :biggrin:

Awwww..my lovely man :heartshape1:, pushed to the limits..haha :icon_lol:

SimonH
4th November 2014, 13:24
After 3 years of suffering from gallstones, I finally had the operation to remove my gallbladder yesterday! :Jump: The nurses kept reminding Keith yesterday about me having a rest and no heavy lifting for 2-4 weeks, and it's only been a day and he's already requesting a maid! :icon_lol:

But he's been sweet enough (in his own ways:wink:), buying me Starbucks coffee from the shop and spaghetti bolognese & lasagne. He has also cleaned
one of the guineapigs' hutches and run and put the bins outside. He told me to just stay in bed but I can't just sleep there all day! :biggrin:

I just had to quote that before he deleted it and ruined his reputation of being a miserable old git :icon_lol:

Terpe
4th November 2014, 13:33
Get well soon Rayna. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Be sure to take the time needed to rest and recover :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
4th November 2014, 14:39
:cwm24: ... hadn't seen you online lately and wondered if you'd found a job commensurate with your broad-based IT experience, Rayna.

Do please take care ... and best wishes for a speedy recovery. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
4th November 2014, 15:13
:cwm24: ... hadn't seen you online lately and wondered if you'd found a job commensurate with your broad-based IT experience, Rayna.

Do please take care ... and best wishes for a speedy recovery. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Oh I so wish about that job you're saying Arthur. But where we live, it's just not possible. :thumbsdown: I was just reading some books for the past few days, hence I wasn't online much. :biggrin:

KeithD
4th November 2014, 15:48
Humbug.....

andy222
4th November 2014, 16:51
Get well soon Rayna. I wish you a speedy recovery. :xxgrinning--00xx3:. Then it's back to waiting on Keith again. :icon_lol:

Michael Parnham
4th November 2014, 16:58

Hope you soon get back to normal Rayna, as far as Keith's concerned, keep cracking the whip :xxaction-smiley-047:xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
4th November 2014, 18:29
Get well soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
4th November 2014, 18:30
Awww..thank you guys..:heartshape1:

Keith's been cleaning today coz his parents are visiting tomorrow..haha.. my poor hubby..:biggrin:

Dedworth
4th November 2014, 18:50
Keith's been cleaning today coz his parents are visiting tomorrow..haha.. my poor hubby..:biggrin:

That'll do him good some physical work :biggrin:, get well soon

Ako Si Jamie
4th November 2014, 20:19
Get well soon Rayna, and if Keith shirks the household chores, just banish him to the greenhouse again. :biggrin:

KeithD
5th November 2014, 10:05
The extreme pain that I am having to go through lately, the absolute misery, and feeling of deep depression. I hate watching Liverpool play. :xxparty-smiley-004:

lordna
5th November 2014, 12:56
Wishing you a speedy recovery

Trefor
5th November 2014, 14:31
Get well soon, sounds like you've have a better quality-of-life now :smile:

Keith - stop being a wimp, cleaning is good exercise if nothing else. A real man isn't afraid to wear pink, shows his emotions and helps around the house. Am I the only guy who likes making stripes on the carpet with the vacuum cleaner?

Trefor
5th November 2014, 14:34
Oh I so wish about that job you're saying Arthur. But where we live, it's just not possible. :thumbsdown: I was just reading some books for the past few days, hence I wasn't online much. :biggrin:

Is it not possible to move, even just closer to the Liverpool/Manchester area? Still not too far from Wales-land then. Prices need not be too high. We moved from Oxfordshire to Leicestershire to be more 'central' for Rose's work (she is now all over the place , she's in Manchester, York, Brighton or London at least once a week). We may move again in future, North/South, who knows. A change can be good for people, it doesn't mean you'll never return to Denbigh.

raynaputi
5th November 2014, 21:06
Get well soon, sounds like you've have a better quality-of-life now :smile:

Keith - stop being a wimp, cleaning is good exercise if nothing else. A real man isn't afraid to wear pink, shows his emotions and helps around the house. Am I the only guy who likes making stripes on the carpet with the vacuum cleaner?

Errr..:Erm:

Why the wimp remark there? :cwm25: Oh and Keith never wears pink coz all his clothes are black. :biggrin:

Also, we don't have money to move houses (just renting from housing association). We can't afford to. Keith moved away from Liverpool around 15 years or so ago coz he wanted a quiet life in the countryside. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Trefor
5th November 2014, 21:38

Why the wimp remark there? :cwm25: Oh and Keith never wears pink coz all his clothes are black. :biggrin:

Also, we don't have money to move houses (just renting from housing association). We can't afford to. Keith moved away from Liverpool around 15 years or so ago coz he wanted a quiet life in the countryside. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Rayna - I mean there is no need to be scared of cleaning, many men seem to be for some reason, I guess my Mum got me and my Brothers used to cleaning when we grew up :smile:

Yes, it can be tricky if you're in a Housing Association place, I hope you work oüt a way to find a job.

raynaputi
5th November 2014, 23:05
Hi Rayna - I mean there is no need to be scared of cleaning, many men seem to be for some reason, I guess my Mum got me and my Brothers used to cleaning when we grew up :smile:

Yes, it can be tricky if you're in a Housing Association place, I hope you work oüt a way to find a job.

Keith's not scared of cleaning. He lived alone before I arrived here. It's just that he feels more pain after due to his arthritis. But he's done everything since yesterday, clean all the two hutches and run of the guineapigs, clean the bath, wipe all the dusts off, hoover the carpet, wash all the dishes, feed the guineapigs, do some shopping, and put all the rubish out. He's been great. :heartshape1:

Michael Parnham
6th November 2014, 06:33
Keith's not scared of cleaning. He lived alone before I arrived here. It's just that he feels more pain after due to his arthritis. But he's done everything since yesterday, clean all the two hutches and run of the guineapigs, clean the bath, wipe all the dusts off, hoover the carpet, wash all the dishes, feed the guineapigs, do some shopping, and put all the rubish out. He's been great. :heartshape1:

Bless him:laundry::78718::hoovering:Well done Keith:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
6th November 2014, 06:40

Can't beat a rural location :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
6th November 2014, 09:57
I died of exhaustion and no one noticed :gost:

Trefor
6th November 2014, 13:50
I died of exhaustion and no one noticed :gost:

Not surprised after that lot. Can you get self-cleaning guinea pigs?

sars_notd_virus
6th November 2014, 14:40

Speedy recovery Rayna girl :smile:

You can borrow my bladed whip to command Keith while doing household chores :biggrin:

Michael Parnham
6th November 2014, 21:27
By the time you are fully recovered Rayna you'll be nursing Keith :wink:

bigmarco
7th November 2014, 23:50
Get well soon Rayna and well done Keith :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
8th November 2014, 09:22
By the time you are fully recovered Rayna you'll be nursing Keith :wink:

Breast feeding :Erm: :cwm24: