PDA

View Full Version : Them dreaded words: "SORRY SIR, NO STOCK"

tiger31
28th October 2014, 12:46
So as I,m due to fly home next month I decided to buy a CCTV system as you all know been having a few sticky finger issues in the netcafe so first of all I went on cdr kings website tons of cameras and units for CCTV so I popped down to my local store and asked to see some systems back came the reply "SORRY, NO STOCK SIR" this phrase sends my blood pressure sky high here more than anything else. Well I ranted and raved I couldn,t believe that they didn,t have a single piece of CCTV equipment in the store. What a way to run a business, it,s shocking. Poor girls got the full monty from me which is quite rare as I try to be calm most of the time, but I travelled 12 bloody miles to get there. Oh and there were about 8 girls standing around doing nothing.

Rant over.

SimonH
28th October 2014, 13:02
If the girls in the shops over there had 2 brain cells to rub together they'd be dangerous. Broke my iphone 5 charger when I was there last so took it to the local SM mall, 3 different shops and same response "sorry sir, no stock" :mad:
There's me thinking, ok it's a newish model maybe they don't have that charger, but no, I find one on the racking only it's blue and not white, "what's this then?" I ask, "sorry sir, I thought you wanted a white one" :doh

tiger31
28th October 2014, 13:34
If the girls in the shops over there had 2 brain cells to rub together they'd be dangerous. Broke my iphone 5 charger when I was there last so took it to the local SM mall, 3 different shops and same response "sorry sir, no stock" :mad:
There's me thinking, ok it's a newish model maybe they don't have that charger, but no, I find one on the racking only it's blue and not white, "what's this then?" I ask, "sorry sir, I thought you wanted a white one" :doh

Lol, I think they sometimes just use the phrase because they can,t be bothered to find out. Let,s face it, the salary that they are on I can,t blame them

fred
28th October 2014, 14:53
Come over to CDR King ICM Bohol.. The place is stuffed with them!! :icon_lol:

tiger31
28th October 2014, 16:26
Come over to CDR King ICM Bohol.. The place is stuffed with them!! :icon_lol:

Lol