PDA

View Full Version : British Muslim chief warns over Nazi Germany parallels

KeithD
10th November 2007, 15:43
I'm not racist, but this :furious3: w@nker needs to GO BACK TO A MUSLIM country NOW . Deport the ignorrant prat!!

What the :censored: is he thinking coming out with such utter trash...maybe we should act like the Nazi's he seems to think we are and gas the bugger :D

bigtombowski
10th November 2007, 15:49
i love to watch u get mad keith :)

somebody
10th November 2007, 16:10
I belive he should get a tap on the shoulder from the old bill and ask him not to incite racial intolrance and what have you. calling all infidels (non muslims to you and I) Nazis is not the way forward.

bigtombowski
10th November 2007, 16:12
agreed :D

walesrob
10th November 2007, 16:20
We are so lucky here in the UK that we have freedom of speech, but this just wont wash with the majority of people in the UK. HOWEVER, and there is some truth in what he's saying, but not much.

Watching BBC news last night and a reporter was at Apple Store in London at the launch of the iphone, and customers were whooping and cheering cause they just got themselves a shiny new iphone. Its kind of sad when people start whooping over a mobile phone, shows what an empty sad life they must have if they get excited over something rubbish like this. And to think they paid £500+ as well :NoNo:

somebody
10th November 2007, 16:22
We are so lucky here in the UK that we have freedom of speech, but this just wont wash with the majority of people in the UK. HOWEVER, and there is some truth in what he's saying, but not much.

Watching BBC news last night and a reporter was at Apple Store in London at the launch of the iphone, and customers were whooping and cheering cause they just got themselves a shiny new iphone. Its kind of sad when people start whooping over a mobile phone, shows what an empty sad life they must have if they get excited over something rubbish like this. And to think they paid £500+ as well :NoNo:

Great post especially sad after the story posted by the new rss about the poor girl who comitted sucide over the shame of a 100 pesos for a school project.

KeithD
10th November 2007, 16:37
....what an empty sad life they must have if they get excited over something rubbish like this. And to think they paid £500+ as well :NoNo:

:yikes: I paid £600 for my Iphoney :Cuckoo: .....it'll go with my Ipid & Rolix watch, both from Manchester :D

walesrob
10th November 2007, 16:39
:yikes: I paid £600 for my Iphoney :Cuckoo: .....it'll go with my Ipid & Rolix watch, both from Manchester :D

You didn't buy it all from a guy named Joe did you? :doh

bigtombowski
10th November 2007, 16:41
ipid and rolix! lol
hehe