PDA

View Full Version : Filipino friend wanted ...

gem12
19th October 2014, 17:57
Hello guys - especially to all filipinos here..
Been here in the UK for a year and half but so far have not meet any filipino around my village..I live in Long Buckby, Northampton and hoping I could meet up with someone close to where I live or just have a chat with my kababayan in here or fb..

Hope to hear from you soon guys. :smile:

Terpe
19th October 2014, 22:07
Hello guys - especially to all filipinos here..
Been here in the UK for a year and half but so far have not meet any filipino around my village..I live in Long Buckby, Northampton and hoping I could meet up with someone close to where I live or just have a chat with my kababayan in here or fb..

Hope to hear from you soon guys. :smile:

Hi gem,
Until a few months ago I lived in a village between Northampton and your place.

I think you'll find loads of Filipina in and around Daventry :xxgrinning--00xx3:

If you have a chance get yourself into Daventry town centre and keep your eyes open.

I think Northampton itself is a little too far away for you but there are literally hundreds of your countrymen there.

There's a very well known BBC radio Northampton presenter living in your village, maybe he can help you with a well timed request over the airwaves :wink:

Good luck

Michael Parnham
19th October 2014, 22:16
Very nice Gesture Peter!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
19th October 2014, 22:20

Thanks Michael :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I know Long Buckby village very well ........happy memories

Terpe
19th October 2014, 22:20

Thanks Michael :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I know Long Buckby village very well ........happy memories

gem12
11th January 2015, 01:00
Thank you Terpe for the info, I think I will visit Daventry more often now than Northampton.:heartshape1:

gem12
11th January 2015, 01:01
:xxgrinning--00xx3: