PDA

View Full Version : Living the dream in the Phils...

grahamw48
18th October 2014, 23:44
...NOT. :biggrin:

I wonder if he's got a (compulsory) work permit. :cwm25:

'Swiss national makes do collecting garbage'

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-news/2014/10/18/swiss-national-makes-do-collecting-garbage-371790

Ako Si Jamie
19th October 2014, 00:25
Feel sorry for the guy because his wife left him due to his financial situation but I don't agree with him taking a local man's job. He should return to Switzerland.

stevewool
19th October 2014, 08:14
Living the dream costs money, just make sure you have enough for YOUR dream

Michael Parnham
19th October 2014, 09:28
Living the dream cost money, just make sure you have enough for YOUR dream

And be good at budgeting also! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
19th October 2014, 09:41
And be good at budgeting also! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Kuripot springs to mind Michael

Michael Parnham
19th October 2014, 09:43
Kuripot springs to mind Michael

Trust you Steve! :wink:

Michael Parnham
19th October 2014, 09:50
I don't know about you Steve, but I love to budget everything every month as soon as we get wifey's pay slip I start working every penny out for the following month and the thing is, it works and I've already got money for our holiday transferred also have a rough plan until April next year, no finance problems at all! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
15th November 2014, 15:38
Pleased you arrived safely Peter, good luck for the future, will be in touch before we leave for our visit to Siquijor! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
15th November 2014, 15:45
Feel sorry for the guy because his wife left him due to his financial situation but I don't agree with him taking a local man's job. He should return to Switzerland.

A lot of people judging this guy without knowing the true story that led up to and caused his present circumstance.
I`d like a wager that if someone offered him a free ticket back to Switzerland, he wouldn't take it!
In life, Sh1te happens..
Better get ready just in case and you have no nappy!

Tawi2
26th January 2015, 13:50
Living the dream sometimes turns into a nightmare. :cwm25: I am in Bangkok at the moment, and I have met several westerners living on the streets here.

Arthur Little
26th January 2015, 14:15
Living the dream sometimes turns into a nightmare. :cwm25: I am in Bangkok at the moment, and I have met several westerners living on the streets here.

:Hellooo: there, mate; :welcomex: back to the "fold" ... nice to see you posting here again and suffice to say, :iagree: with your sentiments.