PDA

View Full Version : i have broken all my fones because

bigtombowski
8th November 2007, 13:43
:cwm23:
YOUR NUMBER CANNOT BE COMPLETED AS DIALLED ...

i HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that operator:censored::furious3::Brick::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::censored::censored:

kimmi
8th November 2007, 13:57
:Help1:oh no i thought something's wrong with u tommi..:doh:doh:CompBuster:

u still can try again..:Rasp:

bigtombowski
8th November 2007, 13:59
i tried 20 stinking times
and there is something wrong with me

i'll YM u :(

kimmi
8th November 2007, 14:14
I hope everything will be sorted now tommison..

Goodluck and God bless..:)

bigtombowski
8th November 2007, 14:20
thanks for the chat mate :D

Alan
8th November 2007, 14:31
Calm and mellow mate - calm and mellow. You wanna chat?

Al.:)

bigtombowski
8th November 2007, 14:36
i am talking to mar now ironing a few things out mate

Alan
8th November 2007, 14:38
God bless ya mate. I am here if you need me.

bigtombowski
8th November 2007, 14:39
thanks buddy

tiger@tigress
8th November 2007, 16:55
Calm and mellow mate - calm and mellow. You wanna chat?

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bigtombowski
8th November 2007, 17:06
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

how's it funny?

Bridget
8th November 2007, 18:01
[QUOTE=bigtombowski;42035]:cwm23:

i HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that operator:censored::furious3::Brick::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::censored::censored:[/QUOTE

My laptop shut down last night and I have had to bring it to the repair shop, the Hard disk have to change as totally damaged. :yikes: Well, I spent the whole afternoon watching the technician while doing his job, just wanted to be sure that I can take home my laptop tonight and it did. It cost me 3000 pesos. :NoNo::NoNo:

Gie
8th November 2007, 18:43
What happened????:Erm::Erm:

bigtombowski
8th November 2007, 23:47
i'll tell u when we chikka chikka next :)

somebody
9th November 2007, 00:25
I blame orange

bigtombowski
9th November 2007, 00:29
huh, i am calling from a landline to a philippines mobile! what's orange gotta do with it? lol

kimmi
9th November 2007, 00:35
hi tommi,

i am glad that everything is sorted with u and Mar already..:)

U still have lots to go through like that when u decided to go on with life with her, so be more patient and pls try to be calm and relax when u experience it again..

Like Pro AL, u know where to contact me if u need a friend..I am always around..

Goodluck son and God bless..

mommi

somebody
9th November 2007, 00:37
huh, i am calling from a landline to a philippines mobile! what's orange gotta do with it? lol

Should have used orange or orange broadband:D

bigtombowski
9th November 2007, 00:41
it's rubbish! lol all of it coz (a) i sold the rubbish and (b) im a customer! lol

hehe

charlwill
9th November 2007, 20:29
:doh:doh:doh:doh

ervenescence
9th November 2007, 20:39

i HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that operator:censored::furious3::Brick::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::censored::censored:

LOL..find the owner of that voice. Its really annoying and sometimes she even said; THE NUMBER U HAVE DIALLED IS NOT IN SERVICE OR OUT OF COVERAGE AREA!!!.. :Cuckoo:

bigtombowski
10th November 2007, 04:32
LOL..find the owner of that voice. Its really annoying and sometimes she even said; THE NUMBER U HAVE DIALLED IS NOT IN SERVICE OR OUT OF COVERAGE AREA!!!.. :Cuckoo:

i will find the *evil devil woman*
and KILL HER!
LOL
(legal team ... that was just a mean spirited joke)

kimmi
10th November 2007, 14:32
hey son, will u pls stop saying the word "puta"..!

it's not a nice word to read and hear..

so pls stop it.

bigtombowski
10th November 2007, 14:41
i'll not say it to u how#s that?

kimmi
10th November 2007, 14:50
i know its not meant for me, but still it is not good to say it..

too bad u learned it..sorry its just that my parents didnt brought me up saying those words..

ervenescence
10th November 2007, 16:02
A very offensive word to used. :NoNo:

bigtombowski
10th November 2007, 16:05
i will find the *evil devil woman*
and KILL HER!
LOL
(legal team ... that was just a mean spirited joke)

how's that then?

somebody
10th November 2007, 16:05
Ban him and hang him upside down:CompBuster:

somebody
10th November 2007, 16:06
You have now insulted satanists and females:doh

bigtombowski
10th November 2007, 16:07
hehe!

charlwill
10th November 2007, 16:21
hey son, will u pls stop saying the word "puta"..!

it's not a nice word to read and hear..

so pls stop it.
Well done Kimmi!! You reprimand him in using such words that is very offensive.

walesrob
10th November 2007, 16:27

Have I missed something? :Erm:

KeithD
10th November 2007, 16:37
Do we need a vote? :D

charlwill
10th November 2007, 16:51
wow, for charl it seems to be national pick on tom day!
kick a brother when he's down
christian love for ya :D
I never kick you!!! All I want is, for you to be a broad minded person and not a single track mind!

somebody
10th November 2007, 20:08
No one is picking on you just trying to help its called tough love telling you the things you might not wanna here but what is more likely to help in the long run than. "Hey its all good Tom.":xxgrinning--00xx3:

charlwill
11th November 2007, 00:26
well, help me to do that, don't pick on me ...
no more to say
I am not picky on you!!! Grow up, young man!:Cuckoo:

bigtombowski
11th November 2007, 02:20
gosh, personal vendetta, i don't like it ... i know we had arguments charity, but please don't bring it into a public forum this way :)

tom

charlwill
11th November 2007, 03:20
gosh, personal vendetta, i don't like it ... i know we had arguments charity, but please don't bring it into a public forum this way :)

tom
Huh? as I remembered it right, I never argued with you nor to anybody else. So, stop putting words into my mouth! and you're the one to brought it up in the public forum and not me. Don't put the blame on me. You know what's wrong with you? You are looking for somebody to blame. That's your problem! RE-EXAMINE YOURSELF!

sabb
11th November 2007, 04:56

Reasons why this happens:

* Network Problem - low signals (esp in the provinces) - this happens mostly to Sun Cellular, not to Smart and Globe.
* Phone maybe broken
* Phone is turned off (The person you're calling doesnt want to talk to you)

:)

kimmi
11th November 2007, 05:11
hi Charl, thanks for understanding why I reprimanded tommison, in the family where I grew up we never said or use that word..Even when they are already mad to each other..Though I know it is not meant for me,still I find it very very offensive and not nice to hear or say especially if somebody close to u are saying that and thinking he's a man..

Tommi listen, I keep on reading all ths posts here but i havent read Char posting any comment or divulging to the public about ur problem right now..

Like Andy have said no one is picking on u, all of us here were just trying to help, sometimes it is really hard to understand it..u might think all of us are against u, u know it is also hard on our part, remember if we are not concern for u why are we going to bother posting here to help u?

U will better understand it when u become a parent, sometimes eventhough how much u love ur child u need to reprimand him just to teach him the values in life..

We also nead to learn through a hard way..and even God sometimes reprimanded us if we are losing our faith to him..

and did u know why I am not talking to u on ym's? I want u to realize and learn from ur mistakes..especially in dealing with problems..

in five weeks time, u are at Mar's place, u think she will like it when u are like that?

tommi, be thankful u have friends here..who is willing to accept and teach u for whoever and whatever u are..

somebody
11th November 2007, 11:49
Tom not intrested in poltics and all the gossip but as outsider can i just say from what i read you have a lot of people trying to help ya and will look back and be grateful.
Im only a few years older than you but i have learned listen/read what others have to say, mull it over for a while somewhere queit it will really help.
Not all that others say will help in your situation this time maybe, but some of it will in my experience.
Experience and other views on the same situation are worth their weight in gold, look at businesses paying so much for market research and the right managers, consulants and directors.They wouldn't do it if there was no point, theyd save the money.

Alan
11th November 2007, 12:25
Hi children,

I'm back in the good old U of K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bigcry::Brick::cwm3::NoNo:

I have been catching up on my sleep. Will post very shortly.

A bientot a tous.

Al. :)

Alan
11th November 2007, 12:26
Why did I just post this here?

Ah, I know - jetlag.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
11th November 2007, 13:00
welcome back Prof Al..im glad u had a safe trip..:)

baboyako
11th November 2007, 16:12
whats her name tom?
:peepwall:

bigtombowski
11th November 2007, 16:14
marivic

KeithD
11th November 2007, 16:31
He had a spare one all a long.....he's turning into a scouser :)

bigtombowski
11th November 2007, 16:36
huh? "he"?

somebody
11th November 2007, 18:08
more importanly have you repaired all your Phones (note phones not fones)?

somebody
11th November 2007, 18:10
whats her name tom?
:peepwall:

maybe she is venus or has he found a film star and trying to woon pluto:Erm:

bigtombowski
12th November 2007, 01:54
more importanly have you repaired all your Phones (note phones not fones)?

The next time you make any of your many spelling or grammar mistakes, I am going to "get ya"! lol

And of course "fones" is homophonically linked with "phones" :)

-- cue all "homophonic" jokes ;)

as for my FFFFFFones ...... i didn't actually break them :D hehehe

bigtombowski
12th November 2007, 04:40
you wooll find that muny of my pusts in ere ave sugnificeenntlyyyy chaeuionged :D

KeithD
12th November 2007, 10:04
you wooll find that muny of my pusts in ere ave sugnificeenntlyyyy chaeuionged :D

:NoNo: Terrible spelling Tom!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
12th November 2007, 10:56
After four days in Dublin I come back and find 628 unread posts...
I went to bed....:rolleyes:

In the clarity of the morning, and with workmen banging away replacing the whole central heating system, I feel that I might well have lost the plot....:NoNo:
So although I might want to add something... I better not.
Good luck...
Tampo sucks.... I had some of that last week....
But it ended when I went for a drive in the car, on my own...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
12th November 2007, 12:40
Kimmi..
Dont get so hung up on that word or any other word considered bad ONLY by some ...Except of course when used in a context with an obvious intent to offend.
No matter if its in your language or indeed ours.
ITS JUST A WORD and Im sure was not written by the author of this thread to offend you or indeed me.
I learned that particular word with the additional words "ina mo" here back in the early 80`s by hearing it many times by the locals..
I soon learned that it could be used in many different tones and tempers..
The Filipino recipients were always clear that no offense was intended and so no harm was done..EVER!!
As I said previously..Its just a word...IMO.
Fred.

kimmi
12th November 2007, 12:58
yes Fred, I agree it just a word but still it means something like cursing..

and in the family where I grew up I never heard them using that word..no matter how annoyed or mad are they..

and did u know the real meaning of it when u say that word Fred?

it is like cursing to hell the mother of the person u are saying it..

bigtombowski
12th November 2007, 13:10

hahahahaha

you will notice some words under the "quoted" text ... saying "Last edited by Win2Win" lol

nuff said ;)

tom

fred
12th November 2007, 14:02
yes Fred, I agree it just a word but still it means something like cursing..

and in the family where I grew up I never heard them using that word..no matter how annoyed or mad are they..

and did u know the real meaning of it when u say that word Fred?

it is like cursing to hell the mother of the person u are saying it..

Hi Kimmi..
Yes I know exactly what it can mean..
The fact is ,it is not normally used with that intent but used as a way to vent frustration or indeed other minor expression of feelings.(not too offend)..
When you go to England you will hear offensive words used on a regular basis..Just not always in an offensive way..
So don`t always be offended!!
Up to you.
Fred.

kimmi
12th November 2007, 14:11
thanks for the advice Fred.. I know i need to get used of that when I get there in UK.:)

Bridget
12th November 2007, 14:25
A figure of speech - where a word or words are used to create an effect, often where they do not have their original or literal meaning.

fred
12th November 2007, 14:26
Kimmi..
At your service!!

kimmi
12th November 2007, 14:29
so I have another Kuya here in the forum?

wooohooo..cheers..:)

bigtombowski
12th November 2007, 15:38
i think some people are getting to understand my original intent
and mommi ...

you are gonna live in scotland soon -- very soon ... the language there is very "cursing" filled! lol ... and it's just normal! hehehe! when u go into town people will say "how the f*** are u" ... and that is PLEASENT! (eek)! lol

hehe

the UK is a weird place!

tom

kimmi
13th November 2007, 14:44
well son thanks for the advice..

but still u will be the one coming over here in the Philippines and hopefully when u retire, u need to know that not all filipinos will understand u when u use that word so at least u have the warning as early as now, most especially the elders..:)

bigtombowski
13th November 2007, 14:53
but mommi ... i aint there yet ;)

when in rome do as the romans do (or ask aromulus for some advice)

when i am in UK, i will be british
when i am in Phils, I will take my cues from the locals.

If i behave like a pinoy here in belfast, now, that'd be weird ;) ... but for u it will be ok, coz u are a true foreigner! lol :D

t

Gie
18th November 2007, 05:11
T dude, is this where you posted the "word". Well, just say what you gotta say mate, it was suppose to be a rant section where you can let it all out, if they aren't happy with what you said just remind them that this is not the "im here to please you" section.:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bigtombowski
18th November 2007, 12:29
thank you gie :D gosh, i wish ur computer wasn't broken when it was all happening here lol (and i am glad i spelt comPUTER correctly lol) ;)

tom!

kimmi
18th November 2007, 12:36
ok Gie thats good of u

bigtombowski
18th November 2007, 23:36
:D

mommi, i do wish in a way that the people here were as polite as in phils, but then again, i guess u will see that us "celts" are very ... hmmm ... creative with our expletives :D

Gie
19th November 2007, 00:12
ok Gie thats good of u

Thanks very much Kimberly:D

bigtombowski
19th November 2007, 00:14
awww it's nice in here

Gie
19th November 2007, 00:17
yeah, its all about you T dude, no cat fights lol:xxgrinning--00xx3: