PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

symonh2000
14th January 2006, 21:51
I hust wanted to say Hi to everyone as this is my first post. This looks like a great forum and I look forward to finding some great information from this site as well as contributing my own.
I am planning on flying out to meet my Fillipina Girl in the next few weeks and not too long after that she should be flying back to the UK to work as a nurse, near my town.

Thanks,
Simon.

walesrob
14th January 2006, 22:29
Originally posted by symonh2000@Jan 14 2006, 08:51 PM
I hust wanted to say Hi to everyone as this is my first post. This looks like a great forum and I look forward to finding some great information from this site as well as contributing my own.
I am planning on flying out to meet my Fillipina Girl in the next few weeks and not too long after that she should be flying back to the UK to work as a nurse, near my town.

Thanks,
Simon.

Quoted post

Hi Simon, I've already replied to your other post, but have a great time in sunny Philippines! Look forward to your trip report.

ginapeterb
14th January 2006, 23:20

Thanks,
Simon.

Quoted post

Well welcome to pleasure Island Simon, !!

Admin
15th January 2006, 11:33
Originally posted by ginapeterb@Jan 14 2006, 10:20 PM
Well welcome to pleasure Island Simon, !!

Quoted post

:unsure: Why are you here.....I thought you'd erm....have...erm...something else to be doing :wub:

Eljohno
15th January 2006, 14:13

Thanks,
Simon.

Quoted post

Hi Simon,
welcome to the forum, I am so jealous that you are heading of to the Philippines were the freezing tempatures are not allowed.

Enjoy your trip.

John

symonh2000
15th January 2006, 14:13
Originally posted by admin@Jan 15 2006, 10:33 AM
:unsure: Why are you here.....I thought you'd erm....have...erm...something else to be doing :wub:

Quoted post

Hopefully there will be when we get it together. :)

truelove26
20th January 2006, 11:51
Originally posted by symonh2000@Jan 14 2006, 09:51 PM

Thanks,
Simon.

Quoted post

enjoy the trip!!!