PDA

View Full Version : Middlesbro child grooming-Here we go again

les_taxi
7th October 2014, 20:39
Here we go again,just heard it on the news-and suprise,suprise the word Pakistani appeared
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29521925
....... sick of the lot of em,:cwm23:

Dedworth
7th October 2014, 20:52
Here we go again,just heard it on the news-and suprise,suprise the word Pakistani appeared
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29521925
....... sick of the lot of em,:cwm23:

Labour Council no doubt

grahamw48
7th October 2014, 21:00
A country run by naive ignorant fools, falling over themselves to pander to every parasite, sexual deviant, cowboy and conman. Where's the surprise ? :NoNo:

les_taxi
7th October 2014, 21:02
I have a good nature, give old ladies free lifts into town when I see them at bus stops on my way to work. Helped an old chap to get his lead fixed for his electric chair yesterday when Maplins did not have a clue. I think people see me as a decent guy in general - although I will speak my mind!

Here's the thing though, every time I hear of more Pakistanis doing what they seem to do best - never mind trying to rob customers in Harrogate by not knowing where they are going etc etc, - it just pushes me further to the right. At this rate, I can see my joining the EDL for Christ's sake! :yikes:

Before anyone says it's only a minority blah blah, all I can say to that is, the minority is growing (no doubt about it!) thanks to their own backward religion.

I don't know if it's racist to say I hate Pakistanis, but to be honest, I don't like them one :censored: bit!

Longweekend
7th October 2014, 21:36
I'm with you Les....

malolos
7th October 2014, 23:25
Les, I reckon all of our police and politicians have converted to Islam, hence no action - as in the Rotherham case. Deport the bast@rds or drop them off Mid-Atlantic.

les_taxi
7th October 2014, 23:35
I'm thinking it's in many cities now. It's sickening and this needs sorting with the full force of the law and tough judges.

London_Manila
8th October 2014, 02:38
Of course if they are minors, then it's wrong and those abusers should be prosecuted

I would suggest that many towns in this country are populated by many impressionable young ladies who are only too happy to tag along with anyone who keeps them plied with alcohol or drugs.

It's a sorry state of affairs but that's the reality of our uneducated underclass that lacks any kind of aspiration.

The kind of people who appear on The Jeremy Kyle Show.

grahamw48
8th October 2014, 09:05
EVERY child in this country is born innocent, helpless and untarnished by society. They ALL deserve the full protection of the law from day one, regardless of the family they were born into.

NONE of these CHILDREN are second-class citizens to be passed around by sick perverts and used as sperm receptacles. :mad:

Dedworth
8th October 2014, 09:19
1000 plus so called "asylum seekers" live in Middlesbrough

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/middlesbrough-largest-proportion-asylum-seekers-7899474

KeithD
8th October 2014, 10:09
All the guys caught on the C4 peado program were white Brits, so some folk here must be sick of ALL Brits! :doh

Dedworth
8th October 2014, 10:53
All the guys caught on the C4 peado program were white Brits, so some folk here must be sick of ALL Brits! :doh

They were doing online grooming - the Pakistanis would appear to operate on the street

SimonH
8th October 2014, 10:54

Sorry Les, can't find it :Erm:

Child grooming a growth industry in Middlesbrough, says report
7 October 2014 Last updated at 12:40 BST
After the revelations in Rotherham earlier this year many councils across the UK are working to establish if they have a problem with child grooming, and if so, how widespread it is.
A report prepared for Middlesbrough council has described child sexual exploitation as a "growth industry" with children as young as 11 being targeted.
5 live Breakfast's Dan Johnson spoke to a victim and those who support them about their reaction to the report.
CEO at the Women's Support Network Dilys Davy said: "There certainly is a problem in Middlesbrough, whether it's worse than any other area of the country I couldn't say. Our reports go up year on year."

Dedworth
8th October 2014, 11:00
A recent 'Boro case

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/grooming-trial-judge-condemns-middlesbrough-6707567

grahamw48
8th October 2014, 11:18
I lived in that area of Middlesbrough for a couple of years.

It is full of Pakistanis and Pakistani taxi drivers.

les_taxi
8th October 2014, 11:24

No just the growing number probably in thousands of Pakistanis who firmly believe white women are trash.

grahamw48
8th October 2014, 11:53
They do it because they can't get away with it in their own community, and as we have been so lax in protecting our youngsters (and our society) from these animals, the opportunity was there. :NoNo:

Harry T
8th October 2014, 12:00
It seems to be a growing problem, whereby Young Girls see these guys driving around in the latest fashionable car, they accept a lift because, to begin, with they like to show themselves off to their female friends by being in these Cars.

Of course, from there on it's downhill, they are plied with drink they accept because they feel grown up. But I have to say, it seems to be not only Pakistani, I've noticed other Darker skinned allegedly Muslim, who all seem to regard young white girls as easy prey, to be used and abused for their fun and enjoyment. If they are persons who have been given Asylum here, they should be deported immediately.

les_taxi
8th October 2014, 12:27
Yep, that's exactly what seems to be happening!

Dedworth
8th October 2014, 12:56
It seems to be a growing problem, whereby Young Girls see these guys driving around in the latest fashionable car, they accept a lift because to begin with they like to show themselves off to their female friends by being in these Cars.

Of course, from there on it's downhill, they are plied with drink they accept because they feel grown up. But I have to say it seems to be not only Pakistani, I've noticed other Darker skinned allegedly Muslim, who all seem to regard young white girls as easy prey, to be used and abused for their fun and enjoyment. If they are persons who have been given Asylum here, they should be deported immediately.

But as in Rotherham, Rochdale etc the Police and Labour Councils choose to look the other way so as to be politically correct and not offend the ethnic majority

KeithD
8th October 2014, 14:52
It's not growing, it is just being brought into the open more. Child abuse has been going on for thousands of year. The worst offenders in the UK are white males. Politics have nothing to do with it as cases are spread evenly around the country.

Recent overall stats:

April 2014

1 in 20 children have been sexually abused.

Over 90% of children who have experienced sexual abuse, were abused by someone they knew.

18,915 sexual crimes against children under 16 were recorded in England and Wales in 2012/13.

les_taxi
8th October 2014, 15:04
The worst offenders in the UK are white males.

Well, since the population is a majority white then that's an irrelevant stat.

The fact is, more and more of this grooming by Pakistanis is growing and that is correct. :doh

Also those stats are already out of date as more cases of Pakistani grooming are being discovered all the time.

Let's check back in 5 years and I bet it will tell a different story - that's if we get to know the real figures.

What can't be disputed is the mindset of these guys who, as mentioned before, target white girls as easy meat - probably to do with their own bampot beliefs and religion. Bet there are not many equal partnerships in Pakistani marriages.

Dedworth
8th October 2014, 16:30
Definition for and stats of Worst Offenders ?

Terpe
8th October 2014, 16:47
Middlesbrough has largest proportion of asylum seekers of anywhere in England

Source (http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/middlesbrough-largest-proportion-asylum-seekers-7899474)

grahamw48
8th October 2014, 16:57
Everything too late, as usual.

How does anybody know what these people are 'fleeing' from (being careful to avoid less desirable countries during their flight of course)...until proven ? :NoNo:

Dedworth
8th October 2014, 17:34
Must be ghastly for the indigenous population, not only are there home grown pond life but thousands of grubs who could be mass murderers have been shipped in

grahamw48
8th October 2014, 18:32
Even when I was living there (2006-2008) I had become accustomed to the nightly visitations of the police helicopter searchlight. :NoNo:

les_taxi
8th October 2014, 18:34
It beat Blackpool in being voted the worst place to live in uk:icon_lol:

KeithD
8th October 2014, 18:37
Those stats are the latest ones by the NSPCC.

Whites being the biggest majority does not make stats irrelevant :doh

In July a one-off swoop arrested 660 people, all of them British. If you add up every Asian peado arrested this year it comes nowhere near that number. There are about 7,000 sexual offenders in prison, about 15-20 of them of Pakistani origin. Only a small percentage in comparison to the population of 0.3%. The Pakistani population is 1.9%. Media hype makes it seem much bigger as they are looking for a story, but in reality, a peado is more likely to be white than of any Asian ethnicity.

les_taxi
8th October 2014, 18:42
Try these then:doh
A 2011 study by the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre looked at the 2,379 potential offenders caught grooming girls since 2008. Of 940 suspects whose race could be identified, 26% were Asian, 38% were white and 32% were recorded as unknown. Asians are roughly 7% of the population.
http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/may/14/child-grooming-sexual-abuse-race

Dedworth
8th October 2014, 18:59
Those stats are the latest ones by the NSPCC.

Whites being the biggest majority does not make stats irrelevant :doh

In July a one-off swoop arrested 660 people, all of them British. If you add up every Asian peado arrested this year it comes nowhere near that number. There are about 7,000 sexual offenders in prison, about 15-20 of them of Pakistani origin. Only a small percentage in comparison to the population of 0.3%. The Pakistani population is 1.9%. Media hype makes it seem much bigger as they are looking for a story, but in reality, a peado is more likely to be white than of any Asian ethnicity.

I guess this was a "one off" swoop (following info given by some foreign law enforcement agency) on internet paedos downloading filth onto their computers

This thread is about on street grooming as exemplified in grimy Northern towns and cities where it is carried out by Pakistanis.

Les # 30 quotes more realistic stats

les_taxi
8th October 2014, 19:02
Yep Ded, I'm with you on that. Bet I could dig up loads more realistic stats but can't be bothered.

Go watch my Sarah Brightman video in the Music section. :xxgrinning--00xx3: