PDA

View Full Version : France...2nd time around

febmary
3rd October 2014, 22:25
Woohoo..just got my 2nd holiday in France last September..though its only for 1 week. Bit too short but had great time. :xxgrinning--00xx3:. That's the important thing...the memories you create and the experience you learned from the journey. And was able to see bits and pieces of Belgium as well, around Mons and Tornai. And now were planning for a trip sometime in Champagne Region..try to explore the drinking posh wine and champagne scenery..:xxgrinning--00xx3: Fingers crossed...Save save for another holiday...:yikes::yikes::yikes:

Arthur Little
4th October 2014, 00:47
Woohoo..just got my 2nd holiday in France last September..though its only for 1 week. Bit too short but had great time. :xxgrinning--00xx3:. That's the important thing...the memories you create and the experience you learned from the journey. And was able to see bits and pieces of Belgium as well, around Mons and Tornai. And now were planning for a trip sometime in Champagne Region..try to explore the drinking posh wine and champagne scenery..:xxgrinning--00xx3: Fingers crossed...Save save for another holiday...:yikes::yikes::yikes:

GREAT stuff, Ann ... glad you enjoyed yourselves. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
4th October 2014, 09:41
Glad you had a great trip. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alsace was always my favourite bit of France.
Many special memories