PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy - UK Visas & Immigration

Terpe
3rd October 2014, 01:04
Look here (http://www.myanmar-network.net/profiles/blogs/vacancy-british-embassy-uk-visas-immigration-country-manager)

Arthur Little
3rd October 2014, 02:48
:omg: ... that's a job, I'd seriously consider applying for if only I had been 15 to 20 years younger.

Why? Because there's no mention of a university degree being a prerequisite (which makes a pleasant change these days!). But - in spite of my lacking a foreign language qualification - I still have, in my possession, a number of references from previous employers describing my verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills as excellent. Plus, I've had relevant staff supervision experience.

Ah well ... :anerikke: ... such is life - it's too late now!

nitrox
3rd October 2014, 03:33
Looks good, but the salary is really low for the job title. I would want double that figure.

fred
3rd October 2014, 03:45
Looks good, but the salary is really low for the job title. I would want double that figure.

Under 10K UK pounds a year??

Cant be right, surely?

Michael Parnham
3rd October 2014, 06:28
I suppose the salary is right really, in fact quite a good salary if living out there! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
3rd October 2014, 08:48
It says salary starting at...
Even so that looks very low to me
Far too low to survive on for an ex-pat living in Rangoon IMO

Arthur Little
3rd October 2014, 08:56
It says salary starting at...
Even so that looks very low to me
Far too low to survive on for an ex-pat living in Rangoon IMO

:yeahthat: would be a BIG drawback ... :iagree:! Especially for the amount of responsibility the post is bound to entail. :icon_rolleyes:

Abigail
3rd October 2014, 10:55
That kind of job would be ideal for me and my past work experiences. It is a real shame about the pay otherwise I would be applying!