PDA

View Full Version : Well done Cameron

les_taxi
1st October 2014, 17:46
Good speech at end of Tory conference. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I must admit I loved his closing comments about if you go to bed with Farage you will wake up in the morning with Millipede. :icon_lol::laugher:

No-one wants that surely. :omg:

Dedworth
1st October 2014, 17:51
No-one wants that surely :omg:

:yikes:

No names no pack drill but there are 3 or 4 on here who are happy to pay more taxes and see more Rotherhams, more infestation by illegals and so called "asylum seekers", more limp wristed sentences and Mid Staffs Hero Andy Burnham running the NHS. Turkeys voting for Christmas

andy222
1st October 2014, 17:54
That was probably the only funny part about it. Cameron was asked 5 times by a reporter what his plan B was if he couldn't negotiate with Europe? No answer. A bit like Salmond.:yikes:!

KeithD
1st October 2014, 18:04
The guy can't do simple things ... like maths. :doh

He wants to decrease tax ... maybe .... by 2020 .... IF the deficit has gone. Well, he promised that 4.5 years ago, and the deficit is still £100 Billion, and borrowing is more than it has ever been in the history of any UK government. :crazy:

.... and he puts the economy first over losing his daughter? :Erm: Sorry mate, family comes before everything else.

What happened to the BIG SOCIETY? :icon_lol:

les_taxi
1st October 2014, 18:14
My God, you cannot compare the drivel spouted out by Millipede as being in the same class - the man who forgot about the deficit :yikes:

We would be the laughing stock of Europe if Labour get back in and the Economy would be shafted :doh

andy222
1st October 2014, 18:15
The guy can't do simple things ... like maths. :doh

He wants to decrease tax ... maybe .... by 2020 .... IF the deficit has gone. Well, he promised that 4.5 years ago, and the deficit is still £100 Billion, and borrowing is more than it has ever been in the history of any UK government. :crazy:

.... and he puts the economy first over losing his daughter? :Erm: Sorry mate, family comes before everything else.

What happened to the BIG SOCIETY? :icon_lol:

Superb! :xxgrinning--00xx3:. He went on about the great care he got from NHS staff for his kid. What was the reward? 4 year pay freeze for the NHS. Joker! :doh

KeithD
1st October 2014, 18:17
No one has any idea what the current Labour government will do in power. However, what most people want is Cameron out. He hasn't delivered on his financial deficit promise, which is very important to the economy, he's given to the rich, and taken from the poor. He'd make a good Sherriff of Nottingham :Cuckoo:

andy222
1st October 2014, 18:17
My God, you cannot compare the drivel spouted out by Millipede as being in the same class - the man who forgot about the deficit. :yikes:

We would be the laughing stock of Europe if Labour got back in and the Economy would be shafted. :doh

Everybody knows what the deficit is Les, and that spending has gone up under this government. :biggrin:

les_taxi
1st October 2014, 18:20
Vote on Europe, abandon Human Rights Bill, cancel zero hours - plenty of good stuff in there for me.

Labour were an embarrassment. Came out with nothing as usual.
I don't believe any of the Labour fans on here seriously think Millipede would be the man to run the country :yikes:

Even if I was Labour, I would not want him as leader. Merkel would have him for breakfast. :icon_lol:

Dedworth
1st October 2014, 18:26
Vote on Europe, abandon Human Rights Bill, cancel zero hours - plenty of good stuff in there for me.

Labour were an embarrassment. Came out with nothing as usual. I don't believe any of the Labour fans on here seriously think Millipede would be the man to run the country :yikes:

Even if I was Labour, I would not want him as leader. Merkel would have him for breakfast. :icon_lol:

Let's have Andy's take on the Blair creature working to get 3 million Albanian criminals and parasites into the UK :biggrin:

andy222
1st October 2014, 18:27
Is that all you can come up with Ded. Very poor. :biggrin:

les_taxi
1st October 2014, 18:36

Andy, can you seriously - in all honesty - say you have faith in Milliband as a leader? :yikes:

andy222
1st October 2014, 18:40
More than Cameron. Who are you going to vote for Les? I recall you saying UKIP. But when the time comes, I think it will be a different story. Anyway, there is no UKIP candidate in our area. :xxgrinning--00xx3:. I told you before, I will never vote Tory.

Dedworth
1st October 2014, 18:41
:laugher:

Turkeys voting for Christmas Andy. You were just bemoaning a lack of NHS pay rises. Albanians earn a tenth of what we do and Labour has a track record of rolling out the red carpet to the dregs of Eastern Europe.

Labour - the party that backs Spongers, Parasites, Illegals, "Asylum Seekers", Criminals, Muslim Radicals, Green Nazis, Peedos and other grubs.

les_taxi
1st October 2014, 18:43
Conservative of course! :icon_lol:

I like UKIP, but they won't get in of course, so not wasting my vote on them.

European elections were different :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I told you before, I will never vote Tory.

Yeah Andy, you are one of the "me dad voted labour and his dad before him" types of voter it seems.

Stuck in a rut :biggrin:
Well, at the end of the day, if Labour get in we are financially ....ed mate, and I would not wish that on anyone.

andy222
1st October 2014, 18:44
Oh, the voice of a man who knows the Tories are going to lose. :biggrin:

andy222
1st October 2014, 18:46

I like UKIP but they won't get in of course, so not wasting my vote on them.

European elections were different :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yeah Andy, you are one of the "me dad voted Labour and his dad before him", types of voter it seems.

Stuck in a rut :biggrin:
Well, at the end of the day, if Labour get in we are financially ....ed mate, and I would not wish that on anyone.

A lot of people will be ....ed if the Tories get back in and Mr Banks knows it. :biggrin:

andy222
1st October 2014, 18:49

I like UKIP but they won't get in of course so not wasting my vote on them.

European elections were different. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You will be supporting Man city next. :icon_lol:

KeithD
1st October 2014, 19:20
Zero hour contracts will just be replaced by something similar, as they are needed by some industries in order to survive. Either that or all of those people switch to being self-employed/freelance, but without any contracts. You can't work that way, a zero-hour contract does give security, even if work is not forthcoming all of the time. Their is nothing to stop people having a number of zero-hour contracts.

As for Europe, Cameron basically said on the Beeb last night that he has no intention of pulling out of Europe even if it was a YES vote to do so. NO PLAN B. All he would do is negotiate again, and vote again.... as Ireland did... 3 times ... until you get the result you want. :doh The Tories would never pull out of Europe, the majority of them support the EU.

Ako Si Jamie
1st October 2014, 19:23
Another nail in the coffin for the smarmy army then! :icon_lol:

Michael Parnham
1st October 2014, 19:27
David Cameron should do well next year, enjoyed what Boris said about throwing Salmond back in the water and having the Kippers for breakfast!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
1st October 2014, 19:33
David Cameron should do well next year, enjoyed what Boris said about throwing Salmond back in the water and having the Kippers for breakfast!:xxgrinning--00xx3:
They are a good caberet act Michael but not fit to govern the country. Thats why mps and donors are defecting.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
1st October 2014, 19:33
Zero hour contracts will just be replaced by something similar, as they are needed by some industries in order to survive. Either that or all of those people switch to being self-employed/freelance, but without any contracts. You can't work that way, a zero-hour contract does give security, even if work is not forthcoming all of the time. Their is nothing to stop people having a number of zero-hour contracts.

As for Europe, Cameron basically said on the Beeb last night that he has no intention of pulling out of Europe even if it was a YES vote to do so. NO PLAN B. All he would do is negotiate again, and vote again.... as Ireland did... 3 times ... until you get the result you want. :doh The Tories would never pull out of Europe, the majority of them support the EU.
Spot on.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
1st October 2014, 19:41
They are a good caberet act Michael but not fit to govern the country. Thats why mps and donors are defecting.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Wait and see Andy!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
1st October 2014, 19:45
Will do nate.

malolos
1st October 2014, 20:42
:yikes:

No names no pack drill but there are 3 or 4 on here who are happy to pay more taxes and see more Rotherhams, more infestation by illegals and so called "asylum seekers", more limp wristed sentences and Mid Staffs Hero Andy Burnham running the NHS. Turkeys voting for Christmas

Vote for me
All mosques closed, none working immigrants out, vote given to the electorate in or out of the corrupt EU., NHS sorted out matron back no so called management trusts, old age pension increase, benefit scroungers to sweep the streets and pick up litter in parks and towns, what else do you want.

Dedworth
1st October 2014, 21:04
Vote for me
All mosques closed, none working immigrants out, vote given to the electorate in or out of the corrupt EU., NHS sorted out matron back no so called management trusts, old age pension increase, benefit scroungers to sweep the streets and pick up litter in parks and towns, what else do you want.

Where do I sign up :xxgrinning--00xx3:

malolos
1st October 2014, 21:09
I need a big donation first

Dedworth
1st October 2014, 21:28
:icon_lol:

joebloggs
1st October 2014, 22:35
Good speech at end of Tory conference. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I must admit I loved his closing comments about if you go to bed with Farage you will wake up in the morning with Millipede. :icon_lol::laugher:

No-one wants that surely. :omg:

that's all it is Les words and no action :wink:

well at least you would wake up with someone unlike Cameron

les_taxi
1st October 2014, 22:39
Millipede would forgot he had brought someone home then wake up to Diane Abbott !

joebloggs
1st October 2014, 23:03
Millipede would forgot he had brought someone home then wake up to Diane Abbott !

I dunno, Dedworth seems to go on about her a lot! :wink:

London_Manila
2nd October 2014, 03:22
Harriet Harman and no vote on Europe is enough to stop me voting Labour

People want less European immigrants and Labour is out of touch on this one

Harry T
2nd October 2014, 08:48
I have been sick to death of the 2 party system for many years now, the party system should be abolished and MP,s should be totally independent.

It :censored: me off when they vote probably for something that is against there constituents' interests just to follow the party line.

To my way of thinking, if a Bill comes before Parliament - such as a European referendum bill - they should simply vote whichever way they think their constituents prefer.

What we have, is over a 4/5 year Parliament, the governing party will spend 2 years undoing what the previous government has done, then 2 years doing its Party thing. Then the other Party gets back in, does the same thing again and its the same circle over and over again. Yes, most of us have a reasonable standard of living, but I can see problems ahead which neither party is addressing.

1. There is a growing shortage of affordable Housing, Im a British born and bred, have any of you tried getting a rented Social House ?. No but i can point you to none British who can.

2. The Health service is over burdened and Im afraid the BIG new shiny Hospitals are not working, lots of foreigners rather than use the out of hours service from Doctors, prefer to call an Ambulance they think thats the Norm.

I personally do not believe the cost of getting the country back on its feet is being shared around, definately the Rich should contribute more as they are better able to sustain themselves, a 1p on the pound Tax hike for working families is bearable, but this should be combined with a 12p hike for millionaires, and the Rooneys of this World.

Ako Si Jamie
2nd October 2014, 16:00
I have been sick to death of the 2 party system for many years now. The party system should be abolished and MPs should be totally independent.

It :censored: me off when they vote probably for something that is against there constituents' interests just to follow the party line.

To my way of thinking, if a Bill comes before Parliament - such as a European referendum bill - they should simply vote whichever way they think their constituents prefer.

What we have is over a 4/5 year Parliament, the governing party will spend 2 years undoing what the previous government has done, then 2 years doing its Party thing. Then the other Party gets back in, does the same thing again and it's the same circle over and over again. Yes, most of us have a reasonable standard of living, but I can see problems ahead which neither party is addressing.

Best post I've seen on this forum regarding politics. Rep on its way.

les_taxi
2nd October 2014, 17:33
I have been sick to death of the 2 party system for many years now, the party system should be abolished and MP,s should be totally independent.

What we have, is over a 4/5 year Parliament, the governing party will spend 2 years undoing what the previous government has done, then 2 years doing its Party thing. Then the other Party gets back in, does the same thing again and its the same circle over and over again. Yes, most of us have a reasonable standard of living, but I can see problems ahead which neither party is addressing.

1. There is a growing shortage of affordable Housing, Im a British born and bred, have any of you tried getting a rented Social House ?. No but i can point you to none British who can.

2. The Health service is over burdened and Im afraid the BIG new shiny Hospitals are not working, lots of foreigners rather than use the out of hours service from Doctors, prefer to call an Ambulance they think thats the Norm.

I personally do not believe the cost of getting the country back on its feet is being shared around, definately the Rich should contribute more as they are better able to sustain themselves, a 1p on the pound Tax hike for working families is bearable, but this should be combined with a 12p hike for millionaires, and the Rooneys of this World.

Yes good post rep from me too,although top paid footballers if not fiddling it would be paying lots of tax too-in Rooneys case about £140,000 a week so thats fair enough.

Michael Parnham
2nd October 2014, 17:39

Well said!:xxgrinning--00xx3: