PDA

View Full Version : Heathrow Airport cabs

Brendon08
25th September 2014, 13:02
I like to get the details on Heathrow Airport transfers service, because next week I am planning to move there, anyone can suggest me to prefer a right service provider offering Heathrow Airport cabs.

Arthur Little
25th September 2014, 13:36
I like to get the details on Heathrow Airport transfers service, because next week I am planning to move there, anyone can suggest me to prefer a right service provider offering Heathrow Airport cabs.

:confused: ... move where? Heathrow Airport ... :anerikke: ... or the Philippines??

Slip
25th September 2014, 13:43
I'd like to give you all the info you require, but I don't really fully understand the question?

jake
25th September 2014, 13:51
I know a chap called Brian (alias Tiger) who does unbooked fares much cheaper than the licensed operators :wink:

Just don't tell Les and Marco, as they get angry :smile:

les_taxi
25th September 2014, 14:11
I know a chap called Brian (alias Tiger) who does unbooked fares much cheaper than the licensed operators :wink:

:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Slip
25th September 2014, 14:47
It only cost me £15 in a black taxi from Heathrow airport to home, the mini cab on the way cost me the same!

grahamw48
25th September 2014, 17:07
I hitch-hiked home to Yorkshire last time I flew into Heathrow. :smile:

les_taxi
25th September 2014, 17:57

Bloody tight-arses the lot of ya!

grahamw48
25th September 2014, 18:00
:xxgrinning--00xx3::biggrin:

Ako Si Jamie
25th September 2014, 19:38
Most fun way to travel when I was a youngster. You meet a lot of interesting people and some really kind souls too. Me and a mate got picked up by an off-duty copper in Aberdeen on our way back to East Anglia. Took us to Edinburgh and even gave us a fiver which back then was quite a generous gesture. Top man.

Who says Scots are tight? :biggrin:

les_taxi
25th September 2014, 19:40
Took us to Edinburgh and even gave us a fiver
Sounds well dodgy :icon_lol:

Ako Si Jamie
25th September 2014, 19:44
Sounds well dodgy :icon_lol::icon_lol: Nothing dodgy whatsoever. Just a nice guy, I guess.

stevewool
25th September 2014, 19:45

How long did that take you?

les_taxi
25th September 2014, 19:56
:icon_lol: Nothing dodgy whatsoever. Just a nice guy, I guess.

Yes, I'm only teasing - trouble is, these days that would be regarded as suspicious. Years ago, there was a bloke with a big house - and he used to throw parties and stuff for all us youngsters.

It was great fun and as he had no kids of his own he just missed that fact.
Never ever anything dodgy.

Ako Si Jamie
25th September 2014, 20:01
Yes, I'm only teasing - trouble is, these days that would be regarded as suspicious. Years ago, there was a bloke with a big house - and he used to throw parties and stuff for all us youngsters.

It was great fun and as he had no kids of his own he just missed that fact.
Never ever anything dodgy.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
25th September 2014, 21:32
Goodbye :Wave:

Ako Si Jamie
25th September 2014, 21:46
Another chancer? :Erm:

SimonH
25th September 2014, 21:49
The airline usually sends a car for me :icon_lol:

Terpe
25th September 2014, 21:57

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
25th September 2014, 22:29
Taxi for Brendon :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
26th September 2014, 01:03
Goodbye :Wave:

Yup! Seemed plain to me this guy had been "plane" around from the outset. :doh However, for no reason ... :anerikke: ... other than "a little :devil:ment" - I'd thought it might be fun playing along with whatever his "game" was (see my initial reply in #2) and, of course, my suspicions were duly confirmed! :wink:

:FlippieSpammer:

tiger31
26th September 2014, 02:15

hahahaha