PDA

View Full Version : Mario Balotelli here we go

les_taxi
22nd September 2014, 19:07
Ok all he tweeted was man Utd lol after the defeat yesterday.
Now he has had vile racist stuff fired back at him from people no doubt inc Man Utd fans:yikes:
What worries me is it's bad for our club.Liverpool Man Utd have a mutual hatred for each other as everyone knows but it was calmed down a little with the respect shown to the Hillsborough dead by United (as should be).
Now he probably will get chanted at and maybe a Banana thrown on pitch when he comes to Old trafford:doh
It's not right but it could happen-why did he not keep his Tweet shut:cwm23:

raynaputi
22nd September 2014, 19:16
So are you implying it's Balotelli's fault that he got the racial insults? :Erm: And why the heck are they following his Twitter account if they don't like what he says? :cwm25:

Slip
22nd September 2014, 19:53
So are you implying it's Balotelli's fault that he got the racial insults? :Erm: And why the heck are they following his Twitter account if they don't like what he says? :cwm25:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Basically summed it up there.

noi excuse what so ever to be racist... The colour of somebody's skin has nothing to do with Balotellis tweet, so why should he get racist tweets in return instead of normal f you you c**t or something along those lines

les_taxi
22nd September 2014, 20:00
Ok all he tweeted was man Utd lol after the defeat yesterday.
Now he has had vile racist stuff fired back at him from people no doubt inc Man Utd fans:yikes:
What worries me is it's bad for our club.Liverpool Man Utd have a mutual hatred for each other as everyone knows but it was calmed down a little with the respect shown to the Hillsborough dead by United (as should be).
Now he probably will get chanted at and maybe a Banana thrown on pitch when he comes to Old trafford:doh
It's not right but it could happen-why did he not keep his Tweet shut:cwm23:

No I'm not implying it's his fault,but as we know in the cruel world of football it will happen.He is a very controversial player and he just brings .... down on his head.He knows if he winds up another teams supporters he will get all sorts of stick.

KeithD
22nd September 2014, 20:09
We have what we call free speech in this country, as well as a sense of humour. We post more insulting things about other teams on here, should it be made illegal? :Erm: :doh

Ako Si Jamie
22nd September 2014, 20:12
You'd bet your mortgage that this kind of response was in the offing from the morons on social media.

Like Suarez, Balotelli isn't a bad bloke. They're two of a kind - immature, and they tend to make a rod for their own back.

Mario should stay off Twitter and instead do his talking on the park.

les_taxi
22nd September 2014, 20:18
Totally agree-you are not getting my point.The guy is a loose cannon no doubt about it.
What i'm saying is i fear for my own club as there will no doubt be one or two idiots in the crowd will will maybe do monkey chants or throw him a Banana just because they now how he feels about Racism (which i agree with him)
I'm pre complaining about idiots of which every club has will do something daft coz he has taken the piss out of their fiercest rivals.
I guarantee if instead of Gary Neville rushing to the Liverpool fans and kissing his badge to taunt them when we scored a late winner years ago,if it had been a black guy doing it you would have heard monkey sounds.
I'm not saying he can't say what he wishes-of course he can,but there will be consequences to come-you have been to these games no-doubt so you know how bad fans can be.
Just a daft thing for him to do IMO and there was no need to tweet anything.

Dedworth
22nd September 2014, 20:35
A dangerous buffoon - time spent managing the idiot will hinder manager Rodgers who already has his eye off the ball chasing slappers from the ticket office :biggrin:

raynaputi
22nd September 2014, 20:59
It's the trolls in Twitter who has got a problem and not Balotelli. Nothing wrong with what he said. ManU gets a lot of insults here in the forum compared to what he said. Like I said, if they hate the other teams so much, why are they following the other teams' player's accounts? One answer, to troll. :crazy:

Ako Si Jamie
22nd September 2014, 21:28
[COLOR=#800080]ManU gets a lot of insults here in the forum compared to what he said. Big difference Rayna. Football chat contains banter and most on here understand that - unlike the cretins on Twitter!

raynaputi
22nd September 2014, 21:30
Big difference Rayna. Football chat contains banter and most on here understand that - unlike the cretins on Twitter!

Still, nothing wrong with what he said. ManU fans who got offended and racially abused him are too onion-skinned. They're the ones who have the problems.

Ako Si Jamie
22nd September 2014, 21:38
Still, nothing wrong with what he said. Absolutely. But it wasn't necessary. He needs to stay off the radar and get his head down for his own sake. :smile:

les_taxi
22nd September 2014, 21:47
It was only a tiny comment-same as Andy Murray and I bet he had wished he had kept quiet:doh

Ako Si Jamie
22nd September 2014, 22:04
Both Balotelli and Murray have a right to an opinion but being in the public eye, they need to think about the consequences and that certain people can take what they say the wrong way.

And of course, everyone can have an opinion on Balotelli and Murray, so long as it doesn't go below the belt.

I suppose you all know about the tweet Murray received earlier this week?

Slip
22nd September 2014, 22:16
Absolutely. But it wasn't necessary. He needs to stay off the radar and get his head down for his own sake. :smile:

Why should anyone have to be careful of what they say, just because morons out there are racist.

Everyone, famous or not should be able to have a voice if it is not used to racially abuse or in any other sort of derogatory manner. Should people not be allowed to speak and be afraid of the morons out there.
Football banter has been around for ages, as has racism in football. Even Ron Atkinson is a racist! Winding up other teams is part and parcel of football.... it just shows that because whomever racially abused him couldn't think of a comeback, they turned to the age old racism move which is a cheap way out.

I'm hoping the police get involved and they get arrested. Because I know if they said that on the street and a policeman heard they would have been.

raynaputi
22nd September 2014, 22:22
Why should anyone have to be careful of what they say, just because morons out there are racist.

Everyone, famous or not should be able to have a voice if it is not used to racially abuse or in any other sort of derogatory manner. Should people not be allowed to speak and be afraid of the morons out there.
Football banter has been around for ages, as has racism in football. Even Ron Atkinson is a racist! Winding up other teams is part and parcel of football.... it just shows that because whomever racially abused him couldn't think of a comeback, they turned to the age old racism move which is a cheap way out.

I'm hoping the police get involved and they get arrested. Because I know if they said that on the street and a policeman heard they would have been.

Rep on its way. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
22nd September 2014, 22:36
Why should anyone have to be careful of what they sayExplained in post #14

bigmarco
23rd September 2014, 00:57
He only tweeted what every non Man U fan was thinking after what happened at the weekend. Can't for the life of me understand why anyone would follow the account of someone they don't like.
We all like our football banter but there is a line you don't cross.

les_taxi
23rd September 2014, 06:01
What would have happened is it would have become knowledge in no time to people who don't like the guy,and then re-tweeted to thousands.
you don't have to be a follower