PDA

View Full Version : hello thre

ukbadboy
12th January 2006, 00:26
hello im new to the site, im trying to marriy a filipino, just spoke to a good man ginapeterb, gave me all the advise i needed

ginapeterb
12th January 2006, 00:56
Originally posted by ukbadboy@Jan 11 2006, 11:26 PM
hello im new to the site, im trying to marriy a filipino, just spoke to a good man ginapeterb, gave me all the advise i needed

Quoted post

Welcome Ben to the FilipinoUK Forum, were happy to see you register and glad that we could help, Im sure many of the other guys would like to welcome you, you already have heard of Keith and Rob, and there are many other regular contributors here that will be happy to help you as well with their visa experiences, were a good bunch here, and always happy to help, I hope you will enjoy your time here at the Forum.

Pete

equaliser
12th January 2006, 14:01
Originally posted by ginapeterb@Jan 12 2006, 12:56 AM
Welcome Ben to the FilipinoUK Forum, were happy to see you register and glad that we could help, Im sure many of the other guys would like to welcome you, you already have heard of Keith and Rob, and there are many other regular contributors here that will be happy to help you as well with their visa experiences, were a good bunch here, and always happy to help, I hope you will enjoy your time here at the Forum.

Pete

Quoted post

Hi Ben

Lots of us in the same boat. There is a lot of information here on this forum and I have found it very helpful. Hope you do too.

Brian

Eljohno
12th January 2006, 14:28
Originally posted by ukbadboy@Jan 11 2006, 11:26 PM

Quoted post

Hi Ben,
welcome to the site. I am still on the verge of sending of my settlement visa application so if i can be of any help then just ask.

John

Admin
13th January 2006, 09:48
Hi, I'm keith.......I am not an alcoholic.....but I do have the odd car radio and video if your interested :rolleyes:

Pauldo
13th January 2006, 13:04
Originally posted by admin@Jan 13 2006, 09:48 AM
Hi, I'm keith.......I am not an alcoholic.....but I do have the odd car radio and video if your interested :rolleyes:

Quoted post

Hi, I'm Pauldo, I AM an alcoholic, but I gave up the juice three months after meeting my wife, and haven't touched a drop since :huh:

The wife still tells everybody I gave it up for her, but it's not true.... B) :rolleyes:

truelove26
20th January 2006, 11:54
good choice of marrying filipina!!!enjoy your time in the forum...im new also here but people was so nice...surprising!!!

Admin
20th January 2006, 22:20
We don't know if we are nice or not....the doctors only let us use the computers for so long each day :BouncyHappy: :cwm3: :Cuckoo: