:cwm23::censored::mad::Brick:

joebloggs
21st September 2014, 15:28
:laugher:

How much has Van Gaal spent Les? :wink:

tiger31
21st September 2014, 15:39
:cwm23::censored::mad::Brick:

Lol, looks like QPR was a one off so he,s spent millions up front. What about the defence? Hahaha

les_taxi
21st September 2014, 15:40
We looked easy in control till the ref never gave us a clear foul :yikes:
Even scouser Carragher said it was a game changer!
Our best defenders available - still injured!

We will get it right - enough quality there just one new defender in January and a fit Luke Shaw and we will be fine.

les_taxi
21st September 2014, 15:41
First goal was possibly out of play and penalty was laughable:mad:

joebloggs
21st September 2014, 15:41
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiT0SviT0dA

I bet van Gaal has got his banjo out :action-smiley-081:

les_taxi
21st September 2014, 15:44
As much as I hate to say it, "Come on City!" :mad:

KeithD
21st September 2014, 18:55
Regardless of the ref decision, you had enough time to make a comeback, but instead got hammered. Why did he take Maria off? :Erm:

Ako Si Jamie
21st September 2014, 18:58
He should have played his joker and swapped keepers. LDV missed a trick there. :biggrin:

les_taxi
21st September 2014, 20:21
Regardless of the ref decision, you had enough time to make a comeback, but instead got hammered. Why did he take Maria off? :Erm:

We were suckered - happens in football but long term I have no worries. Once the defenders are back and we get another in January the squad will be strong :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmarco
21st September 2014, 21:58
Deja vu matey. You were saying the same thing this time last year. :wink:

les_taxi
21st September 2014, 22:21
Deja vu matey. You were saying the same thing this time last year. :wink:

Think you will find we have quality players and a strong manager now.

Could be interested in putting my money where my mouth is - obviously you think we are rubbish - care to have a juicy bet on that?

Dedworth
22nd September 2014, 13:08
Robbed 2 - by Super Frankie Lampard :bigcry:

Still other than that not a bad weekend results wise.

The heat is on van Butthead 2 points less than they had under the Moyesiah after 5 games last season :biggrin:

KeithD
22nd September 2014, 14:44
The ManU results prove that Moyes was the better manager :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
22nd September 2014, 14:58
You silly people! Lol

Dedworth
22nd September 2014, 15:38
Poor Les he thought with van Butthead, pre season tour results, rubbish clearout and marquee signings things could only get better :biggrin:

bigmarco
22nd September 2014, 16:19
Think you will find we have quality players and a strong manager now.

Could be interested in putting my money where my mouth is - obviously you think we are rubbish - care to have a juicy bet on that?

The bet being ?

KeithD
22nd September 2014, 16:38
Rumours are that Liverpool will make a move on Joe Hart in January, so Rodgers has lost faith in our crap goalie then? About time. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
22nd September 2014, 16:41
The bet being ?

I will wager you a ton on United finishing in the top 5 :biggrin:

les_taxi
22nd September 2014, 16:41
Poor Les he thought with van Butthead, pre season tour results, rubbish clearout and marquee signings things could only get better :biggrin:

Dedworth can become a conductor on the Chelsea bus :icon_lol:

KeithD
22nd September 2014, 16:42
Dedworth can become a conductor on the Chelsea bus :icon_lol:

He wouldn't get very far though, as it's always parked :wink:

bigmarco
22nd September 2014, 16:49
I will wager you a ton on United finishing in the top 5 :biggrin:

You're taking the :piss2:

They're 4/6 for the Top 4 and 1/16 for the top 6 and you want an even ton on 5th. :icon_lol:

raynaputi
22nd September 2014, 16:51
You're taking the :piss2:

They're 4/6 for the Top 4 and 1/16 for the top 6 and you want an even ton on 5th. :icon_lol:

Go for it Marco, you'll earn £100 from Les like Tiger. :xxgrinning--00xx3::biggrin:

bigmarco
22nd September 2014, 16:54
Go for it Marco, you'll earn £100 from Les like Tiger. :xxgrinning--00xx3::biggrin:

No Rayna, he's trying to steal £100 off me. He's not a gambler he's a bottler :wink:

les_taxi
22nd September 2014, 16:56
No Rayna, he's trying to steal £100 off me. He's not a gambler he's a bottler :wink:

You won't put your money where your mouth is - you are the bottler my friend :icon_lol:

bigmarco
22nd September 2014, 16:58
You wont put your money where your mouth is - you are the bottler my friend :icon_lol:

Call a sensible bet and I'll cover it.
I'll give you even money top 4 or 3/1 Top 3. Now let's see who's a bottler :wink:

les_taxi
22nd September 2014, 17:01
Call a sensible bet and I'll cover it.
I'll give you even money top 4 or 3/1 Top 3. Now lets see who's a bottler :wink:

No it is a sensible bet. We finished 7th last year and everyone seems to think we are worse than then. :icon_lol:

Straight bet, show some guts like Tiger who took the bet whilst we were still champions.

Or maybe you think Man Utd are not so bad after all :icon_lol:

bigmarco
22nd September 2014, 17:09
No it is a sensible bet. We finished 7th last year and everyone seems to think we are worse than then. :icon_lol:

Straight bet,show some guts like Tiger who took the bet whilst we were still champions.

Or maybe you think Man Utd are not so bad after all :icon_lol:

Les, you're 4/6 with Paddy Power for the top 4. I'm giving you evens. Surely you've got a bit of bottle :biggrin:

les_taxi
22nd September 2014, 17:12
We have no chance of top 4. I said at beginning of season top 5 was my hope. A complete rebuilding job to be done, whilst trying to sort out a knackered defence.

Not interested about bookies odds!

We will get it right but it's going to take a season :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
22nd September 2014, 17:18
Check last season and I bet Moyes had a better record after 5 games without spending £150 million.
Wake up you're in trouble
Your comments and you won't back it up :biggrin:

bigmarco
22nd September 2014, 17:28
Plus some decent signing's, top manager - we will be back challenging soon

We are far from a toxic club

Yes it was a bad call, we all moved on and got a proven manager and a fair few quid to spend. Looking good for the future

No-one expects us to win the league -a steady improvement and attacking football is what he will bring.

It's a top appointment and along with Giggsy there, it will work

Likewise :biggrin:

les_taxi
22nd September 2014, 17:40
That has no relevance to the bet - a bit of subterfuge there Marco. :biggrin:

So do you want the bet - surely you think it's a decent bet as you consider us to be in trouble?

Anyway now is your chance. On or off?

bigmarco
23rd September 2014, 01:19
Alas Les I have no intention of handing you a £100. You've just spent £150 million as well as loaning Falcao for the season and the best you expect is 5th :icon_lol::icon_lol:
My offer stands Evens Top 4 for or 3/1 top 3.

The Glazers haven't forked out £200 million to finish outside the Champions League positions. Living in London I know a lot of Man Utd fans but you're the first I've come across who expects no better than 5th. :icon_lol:

les_taxi
23rd September 2014, 05:58
That's right, I always said no better than - 5th for me is acceptable this season. The season after - top two. Proof is in the results - we will probably finish top scorers but with worst defensive record.

No team comes back from the Ashes quickly.

KeithD
23rd September 2014, 08:06
no team comes back from the Ashes quickly.

Southampton are doing a good job, and they only spent a few million :smile:

les_taxi
23rd September 2014, 08:41
Always a strange team doing well at the beginning of the season.

It won't last!

Ako Si Jamie
23rd September 2014, 09:15
Hard to gauge how a club will do after just six games. Those comical Villa fans think - because they parked the bus at Anfield for 80 minutes and came out with a win - they will finish in the top six lol. Delusions of grandeur or what?

Came back down to earth with a bump after the home tonking dished out by the Gooners.

KeithD
23rd September 2014, 11:40
Always a strange team doing well at the beginning of the season.

It won't last!

Southampton only finished one place below ManU last season, and have improved. Whereas ManU have gone backwards. :Erm:

les_taxi
23rd September 2014, 11:44
No, we have not - it's your lot who are pants. :icon_lol:

Out of the title race already! :biggrin:

KeithD
23rd September 2014, 15:39
One place ahead of ManU :Erm:

I'm only expecting CL places this season, although just finishing ahead of Everton is usually good enough :smile:

les_taxi
23rd September 2014, 16:56
Get rid of Stevie Mee, word has it he has lost it!

Dedworth
23rd September 2014, 17:04
Get rid of Stevie Mee, word has it he has lost it!

Correct Les he's ready for the Knackers Yard. Liverpool are one season wonders & Rodgers buys will be called into question

les_taxi
23rd September 2014, 17:30
Last season they reached a good level but look easily beatable now. I reckon by the time we play them we will beat 'em!

KeithD
23rd September 2014, 17:34
..... but look easily beatable now.

A bit like ManU :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Southampton look a good bet tonight, as I doubt Arsenal will put out a strong team. Definitely worth laying the draw, and then trading out after a goal.

les_taxi
23rd September 2014, 18:19
A bit like ManU

We will be entertaining, at least the Horror match beat the dull crap that followed :biggrin:

les_taxi
23rd September 2014, 18:20
Interesting fact! I noticed today that Anfield belonged to Everton originally - never knew that

KeithD
23rd September 2014, 18:45
Interesting fact! I noticed today that Anfield belonged to Everton originally -
never knew that

Duh! ..... and my great great granddad used to manage Everton :xxgrinning--00xx3: