PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - Dried Fish

GraceAdam
20th September 2014, 20:49
Hello everyone..
It's been a long time that I haven't visited this site. I hope everyone is doing absolutely fine. :)

Permission to post:

pls delete this post if I'm breaking the rules. I just Want to share my sideline hehe

I am selling dried fish from Cebu, affordable and reasonable price. Free postage in UK only. (1st class) pls comment/ask for more details.. I'll send you the pictures.

Thank you a lot xxx

Grace

Jamesey
20th September 2014, 22:12
Cooking dried fish in the house is against the rules! :ReadIt:

Hopefully my wife won't see this thread. I've told her that it's illegal to import dried fish! :Cuckoo::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

stevewool
20th September 2014, 22:14
The smell of sweaty socks springs to mind

Terpe
20th September 2014, 22:24
Baby whole squid and dilis two of my favourites :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jentobeharrison
20th September 2014, 22:27
I would really love to but I'm afraid that the smell :readingpapers: will stay in our apartment.

Arthur Little
20th September 2014, 23:05
I would really love to but I'm afraid that the smell :readingpapers: will stay in our apartment.

........................................................ It WILL :yeahthat: ... believe me! It lingers ... :omg:!

:sorry-2: for substituting your smiley, Jen ... I wanted to use one that would best illustrate my point and ... :anerikke: ... in a sense, succeeded methinks! :cwm25:

KeithD
21st September 2014, 08:46
Rayna is allowed to cook as much dried fish in the neighbours kitchen as she likes :biggrin:

Longweekend
21st September 2014, 10:49
Cook it outside on a camping stove....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger31
21st September 2014, 12:25
Your target market will be single filippinas as most Brit husbands have banned the most smelliest food I,ve ever come across in my life lol

fred
21st September 2014, 13:39
Couldnt stand my neighbour in the UK so I had an industrial extractor fitted which extracted into their garden... Dried fish was one of my favorites..

Arthur Little
21st September 2014, 14:22
Couldnt stand my neighbour in the UK so I had an industrial extractor fitted which extracted into their garden... Dried fish was one of my favorites..

:Erm: ... d'you mean its MAIN use was to :piss2:~ off your much-disliked neighbour?

Michael Parnham
21st September 2014, 15:49

Love it! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
21st September 2014, 16:56

Now thats a thought :biggrin:

jocris2001
21st September 2014, 17:34
Where to buy?

GraceAdam
21st September 2014, 20:23
Awww good to know Terpe :) I still have stocks for both of them :D

Baby whole squid and dilis two of my favourites :xxgrinning--00xx3:

GraceAdam
21st September 2014, 20:27

I lived in a flat as well, yeah it stinks lol but oh it's delicious haha just spray the whole flat or open the door hehe

KeithD
22nd September 2014, 08:51
We can get hold of a lot of Asian food. Maybe we should start selling it on here. :smile:

lordna
22nd September 2014, 14:06
Hello everyone..
It's been a long time that I haven't visited this site. I hope everyone is doing absolutely fine. :)

Permission to post:

pls delete this post if I'm breaking the rules. I just Want to share my sideline hehe

I am selling dried fish from Cebu, affordable and reasonable price. Free postage in UK only. (1st class) pls comment/ask for more details.. I'll send you the pictures.

Thank you a lot xxx

Grace

I love dried fish. Can you give us more details? ..prices, type, etc. Thanks!

GraceAdam
22nd September 2014, 14:19
I love dried fish. Can you give us more details? ..prices, type, etc. Thanks!

Hi te,
I send you a private message :)

Sap sap- 20 pcs
Pinikas/daing- 5 pcs (big fish)
Pusit/squid - 1/8
Dilis/bulinao - 1/4
Salmunite- 8-9 pcs
Galonggong - 7 pcs
Tuyo- 7 pcs (one more pack first come first serve)

£7 each pack ( free postage in UK)
Mode of payment (PayPal or bank)

Xxx

Iani
22nd September 2014, 19:20
We brought loads back last time we were in Phils, some for us and loads for friends. Then wifey left the packet open in the kitchen...............I was blaming the drains until I realised.

GraceAdam
26th September 2014, 10:43
I'm doing dried fish for sale :)

£5 for each pack free postage in UK

Available
-Sap sap
-dilis
-salmunite