PDA

View Full Version : 'D Day'

Arthur Little
18th September 2014, 04:13
18/09/2014 ... day of decision for the Scottish electorate ... the BIGGEST our proud Nation has made since 1707! :Jump:

joebloggs
18th September 2014, 06:37
I've seen on the beeb, it will be about 4% of the UK population who will decide whether Scotland breaks away or not :cwm25:

Ako Si Jamie
18th September 2014, 08:45
i've seen on the beeb, it will be about 4% of the UK population who will decide whether Scotland breaks away or not :cwm25:And half of those will be intoxicated at the time.

*inserts wink*

bigmarco
18th September 2014, 15:22
Yes today is Scotlands day. Let's hope there's a big turnout so there'll be no excuses from the losers.

I hope Myrna and her colleagues are quick tonight Arthur as I intend staying up to watch it. :wink:

Dedworth
18th September 2014, 15:46
William Hill currently offering

Yes 10/3

No 1/5

Arthur Little
18th September 2014, 16:06
Yes today is Scotland's day. Let's hope there's a big turnout so there'll be no excuses from the losers.

Oh, there WILL be, Marco ... something like 87% is anticipated. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I hope Myrna and her colleagues are quick tonight Arthur as I intend staying up to watch it. :wink:

Likewise, Marco. Count begins 10.30pm prompt and is estimated to finish around 2am (in Perth anyway) according to Myrna. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

But, of course ... :anerikke: ... there've been no precedents for a poll of this nature!

Abigail
18th September 2014, 16:26
Do you not find the media silence deafening!! It is such a strange feeling after hearing of nothing but the debate and now the day is here there is almost nothing. I know it is the law and they are not allowed but there is a very unusual atmosphere across Scotland today

Arthur Little
18th September 2014, 16:49
Do you not find the media silence deafening!! It is such a strange feeling after hearing of nothing but the debate and now the day is here there is almost nothing. I know it is the law and they are not allowed but there is a very unusual atmosphere across Scotland today

Haven't noticed to tell you the truth. Weather's certainly been very dull and overcast ... in keeping, no doubt, with the spirits of the "high heid yins" at the Westminster Parliament. :wink:

les_taxi
18th September 2014, 16:52
Welcome Relief :xxgrinning--00xx3: Tomorrow will be an interesting day:smile:

Abigail
18th September 2014, 16:54
Welcome Relief :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Tomorrow will be an interesting day :smile:

Yes it is nice for a change and it most certainly will be!

Arthur Little
18th September 2014, 17:19
Welcome Relief :xxgrinning--00xx3: :

Ha! Know the feeling, Les ... :yeahthat:'s exactly the way I felt at the end of this year's World Cup. :xxparty-smiley-004:

les_taxi
18th September 2014, 21:06
Ha! Know the feeling, Les ... :yeahthat:'s exactly the way I felt at the end of this year's World Cup. :xxparty-smiley-004:

We felt that after 2 games :yikes: