PDA

View Full Version : ILR application how long?

Paully
15th September 2014, 17:13
Hi everyone! I posted my ILR application on July 22, and we got a confirmation of receipt letter a week after - followed by a letter requesting biometrics last month.

Since then, we have not heard anything from them. How long do they usually take to process the application? And do they usually send the passport and BRP at the same time? How long did it take for you guys?

Thank you!

Michael Parnham
15th September 2014, 19:25
Seventeen weeks more recently! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Paully
15th September 2014, 20:36
Oh my! I did not expect it to be for that long! :doh

Terpe
15th September 2014, 20:56
Oh my! I did not expect it to be for that long! :doh

UKVI tell you to expect anything up to 6 months.

If you have the budget, are fully prepared and compliant and are a 'straightforward' case requiring no additional back-office checks then you might consider a personal appearance application (PEO) and be granted ILR the same day.

han
16th September 2014, 08:09
Hi Paully, I posted mine 12 of June, BRP enrollment 30th of June.
Still waiting....... for the result of my ILR application. :smile: :cwm25: :wink:

Paully
18th September 2014, 16:07
Hi Han! Glad to know that there's someone in the same boat as I am. Good luck to us!

Arthur Little
18th September 2014, 18:11
:smile: Good luck, ladies ... and to anyone else who is waiting. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

han
4th October 2014, 12:21
Hi Paully, I posted mine 12 of June, BRP enrollment 30th of June.
Still waiting....... for the result of my ILR application. :smile: :cwm25: :wink:

Hello! Just an update, My documents were delivered this morning by Mr Post man :smile: :biggrin: Theres a letter enclosed saying that BRP will be sent to me under separate cover. I should receive my permit within 7 working days. :Jump: :Jump:

Cheers,
Han

Terpe
4th October 2014, 13:23
Hello! Just an update, My documents were delivered this morning by Mr Post man :smile: :biggrin: Theres a letter enclosed saying that BRP will be sent to me under separate cover. I should receive my permit within 7 working days. :Jump: :Jump:

cheers,
Han

Wonderful news .....well done :Jump:

Celebrations ahead.

Thanks for updating us all han, much appreciated.

The 15 - 18 weeks processing average seems to holding well recently :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
4th October 2014, 13:27

Cheers,
Han

GREAT :BouncyHappy: news, Han ... congratulations.

Michael Parnham
4th October 2014, 17:40
Spot on Han, congratulations. Citizenship next! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Paully
10th October 2014, 09:59
Congratulations Han! Hoping mine will arrive soon! :smile: